The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

I love seeing Freddie and his smooth swing gaming the same irons I have in the bag. (J40 Dual Pocket Cavity) We both strike the ball similarly ya know. :D

Count me in this bunch please. Thanks!

It is really cool to see a pro (especially when it's smooth swinging Freddie) playing the same irons as us average joes. Does not happen that often.

Or maybe you guys are just playing what the pros play!

Wow, how does his shot stay dry? Lee just hit his shot from the bank, but it went over the green.

Not wet but man his shot from there went over the green and now he's got a very tough shot for his 4th. C'mon Westy!

His 4th shot? On 13? wtc?

Need Westy to take this home. The tournament favorite is not going to make the cut.

That pin placement and approach shot on 11 is unbelievable!:beat-up:

Look at Dufner with a share of the lead.

n048_JasonDufner.jpg

the couples, clarke, ryo pairing = two and a half men

furyk, moobs, vijay = men of a certain age

who else has tv show names to describe some of the pairings this week

Crane, Na, Jacobson - The Three Stooges

Crane, Na, Jacobson - The Three Stooges
If you put crane and Na in a group ahead of me, it might be the one time I would consider ice jacking someone.

Westwood must have made par on 15 huh? I missed him finish but they've got him thru 13 on the leaderboard.

Hanson bogeys 10. Waggler and Westy still tied for the lead.

duffman.jpg

Duf-man... "I'm gonna melt down in the weekend!!"

Sergio with a bomb putt for birdie and he's one shot back!

Really loved watching the masters coverage at lunch on my TV, via my apple TV, mirroring to it from my iPhone rocked!

Hanson bogeys 10. Waggler and Westy still tied for the lead.

So there is a swede, a waggler and a snaggle tooth that walk into a bar. Stop me if you have heard this one before.

This is Dufners time I think.
I would like to see him actually contend on Sunday rather than have another meltdown. But, we have seen this story before.

So there is a swede, a waggler and a snaggle tooth that walk into a bar. Stop me if you have heard this one before.
Lol repped.

I would like to see him actually contend on Sunday rather than have another meltdown. But, we have seen this story before.

It'll change I think. I also need Bubba to pick it up before even have a remote chance at this contest.

It sure is cool!

KJ Choi had i20's in his bag and Kevin Chappell had the Nike VRS Forged irons in his bag. I thought that was cool.

Good info, was not aware of that! Just seems like 97.9% of these guys play MB's.

Or maybe you guys are just playing what the pros play!

Eh, it's all in the details!

Phil just looks confused out there...

Back