The Unoffical THP World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add a little self promotion and sob story to the mix. I'm in ND/SD for the week but don't get to play any golf while seeing the awesome couple states. What great land to drive through!!!

THPing from Dickinson North Dakota today and tomorrow.

I'll add a little self promotion and sob story to the mix. I'm in ND/SD for the week but don't get to play any golf while seeing the awesome couple states. What great land to drive through!!!

I was in the same situation last week, wife was out of town Sunday - Friday and I was on dad duty all by myself. Not so much a sob story cause it was fun just hanging with my boy (2.5 yr old)

I still maintain these rankings are biased towards Texans for some unknown reason.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I still maintain these rankings are biased towards Texans for some unknown reason.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Cause we play the hardest courses....where have you been?

I propose that all Texans on the list move down 5 spots just to clear up this potential controversy.

That should be a demotion for using "sob story" and SD in the same sentence.

Still at #56? I'm pretty consistent.

Not only is 31 half my current ranking, its also open :bananadance:. Boom!

Just sayin'

I'm just happy to be on the rankings I'm at 81 and I'm still loving the fact that i'm even on there!

WTB a spot

That should be a demotion for using "sob story" and SD in the same sentence.

Only a sob story because I can't play golf this trip, did visit the course in Dickinson today, very nice!!!

There is a reason why the THP Van made it's first official THP stop in Texas!

Easy WR....your state is one good earthquake away from being the new Atlantis.

This thing is crazy funny lol.

I'm hoping I can get extras points by going down and playing the Goat Track with Ole Gray, KellyBo, and DawgDaddy. I will most likely be taken to the woodshed. O lordy help me.

Just got off the phone Domoarigato the commish of the Japan PGA and we will be combining the two tours rankings.
The #1&2 players ninja huskair and Oregon 'Sumo' Jack will be making an appearance

Sumo??

I really stay stagnant here don't I.

Last Week: John Huh

This Week: Ryan Moore

I need to get find an appropriate golfing outfit for this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back