The Unoffical THP World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say a PB 77, my first 9 holes under par (back 9, -1 34), and my first ever eagle today should bump me up the rankings a bit...not to toot my own horn...:alien:

I'd say a PB 77, my first 9 holes under par (back 9, -1 34), and my first ever eagle today should bump me up the rankings a bit...not to toot my own horn...:alien:

I see some upward movement in Nate's future.

i been so busy lately that i didn't realize that i bumped up a few spots in the rankings! and found a new location too! love it!

22. TNOLAN, Finallyfoundashaftthatfitsville 4.12:cleveland:MC2.0

congrats Nate! that's some good shootin' right thurrrrrr.

Congrats JN!

Thanks, guys!!!

I think I should be bumped up to 62 just because I think I should be bumped up to 62.

Congrats JN! Was that with the KBS's? Can't wait to get my Ci11's in!

Lots of personal best, when I can I will
Move you up.

Outstanding round JN! Congrats man

Congrats JN! Was that with the KBS's? Can't wait to get my Ci11's in!

Nope, the Ci11s had the stock TX flighted shafts in them.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Some movement and adds to the top 100

Woo Hoo! Jumped 7 spots. I would like to believe it is because of the outstanding service I am about to provide the THP community with my review of the ATV wedge.

Tied with my buddy Dave at #51!

Some movement and adds to the top 100

I like that i moved up...still dont like ary is tied with me

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Freddie!

Moved up to #31!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

This one....I like!

BrandtSnedeker1ig.jpg

Working my way up, Freddie what's your address my friend Mr. Lincoln wants to visit

images

JReed and Michael Thompson. I hope his putting prowess rubs off on me. Dude is a machine on the green!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back