The USGA declares a 13 club limit, what are you going to pull

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
For me it's gotta be between my 54 and 58. Most likely my 54.

My 3 wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 5 wood, I don't hit it much farther than my Heavenwood.

3 wood. I'll live with the drop between 21 and driver.

Also, I'd more than likely ignore the USGA rule unless playing in a THP event.

Either my 5 wood or hybrid

3h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prob my 4 iron. I would lose my 200 yd club, but I could choke down on my 215 club instead.

5 iron for sure

For me it's gotta be between my 54 and 58. Most likely my 54.

I'm going to pull out my phone and start sending messages to the USGA to tell them to get over themselves hahaha

And then I'd probably pull my 4 iron and 18 degree hybrid and replace it with something in the 21 degree range.

I currently only carry 13 clubs. 4 wood originally replaced my 3 and 5 woods, and then the Heavenwood replaced the 4 wood.

Driver will come out

3wood as I do to use it more than a couple times a round

I'd lose my 60 degree wedge

Toss up between 3 wood and 5 iron. Would probably depend on the course to which one stays and which one sits.

Probably my 48 degree wedge

My 58*

If I had to remove one club because some genius of the USGA said that I could only have 13 clubs I would absolutely go with the 4 iron.

I'd lose my 60 degree wedge
NEVER!

HA! For me, especially lately, I'd take my Driver out. Yup. Bombing the XR 4 all day. Outside of that, I'd probably just 1/2 - 3/4 swing my AW and dump my 54 degree.

My 58 and 54 turns into a 56. Easy peasy.

Then again, who gives a rats behind.

My hybrid would get the boot. I only use it to punch out from under trees anyway. I can't hit the thing to save my soul.

Never been a big follower of the USGA :act-up: ... but I would pull my 4 hybrid ... very rarely use it.

Drop the 3W/7W and add a 5W most likely. Have thought about doing that and adding another wedge anyway, so wouldn't be a huge deal for me.

Drop the 3W/7W and add a 5W most likely. Have thought about doing that and adding another wedge anyway, so wouldn't be a huge deal for me.
I love that! I am a big fan of having only 1 wood if it is possible!

My 58 and 54 turns into a 56. Easy peasy.

Then again, who gives a rats behind.
I likely. Good call. I change my choice.

Probably drop my 5 wood or possibly my 58. I can re-work the bag to get my gaps correct if needed.

Back