The USGA declares a 13 club limit, what are you going to pull

I would pull my 59 wedge. I really shouldn't have that club anyway as poorly as I hit it.

My 3 wood.

Either my 20 or 23 degree hybrid.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

A wedge. Bend my gap wedge to 53 and my 60 to 58

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4h, choke down on 3h as necessary.

I would pull my 3 hybrid

I'd pull my 3 hybrid ( thinking about it anyway). I could just choke up on my 5 wood. I don't think I would even notice.

Won't effect me. I have 13 now and that is with 2 PWs in my bag (Dr, 3W, 3H, 5-PW,44,52,58,Putter).

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'd pull my 60*

i would alternate 3 wood & hybrid based on the course i was playing

Would re gap all my wedges to 5 degrees

I'd keep playing 14, I'm done with the USGA and there silly decisions.

I'd keep playing 14, I'm done with the USGA and there silly decisions.

Haha I agree with this!

My 24° Apex UT

3 wood for me.

4 iron would be pulled

Probably my 3 wood, I rarely go for par 5s in two and not enough tee shots mandate it during a round.

Prob my 4 iron. I would lose my 200 yd club, but I could choke down on my 215 club instead.
I'd drop my 4 iron as well.

Struggling with this one. Probably my 4 iron tho. 210 club for me. I just really wouldn't want to take out the 5 wood or driving iron as based on the hole setup they're both fantastic tee options for me.

Probably my 4 iron. Soon to be purchased heavenwood will take care of the distance for me.

it would be a toss-up between my 4w and md3 50. i have two 50s in the bag, but the two clubs serve very different functions. of the two, i use my "set" 50 more, and i think it's versatile enough to serve both functions. the 4w just isn't consistent enough yet. i need to spend more time with it, or get rid of it.

I would either re-gap my wedges and drop one, or lose my 3 hybrid and 3 wood and replace with something in between. I could do it but I wouldn't be happy to have to.

58* wedge. PW is 45, GW is 50 and 54 for the AW. Just open the blade on the 54* to go higher and shorter.

I would pull a wedge - probably the 59* or 51*

Back