The USGA declares a 13 club limit, what are you going to pull

Some really interesting choices. It's pretty split between the top and bottom of the bag. I thought the bottom of the bag would run away with it. Thanks to everyone for your responses.

might actually tweak my 9 iron as well. Right now it is 40* for 9 iron and 44, 49, 54. 60

Would either bend my 9 to 41* or cut a quarter inch off the butt of club, then go 46 with 1/8 inch added to shaft, 52 bent to 53 and 1/2* flat and 58 with 1/8 inch longer shaft and 1/2* flat''

Would need to spend a few hours on a launch monitor to say for sure.

My 55*

I'm pulling either my 3 wood or my 3 hybrid depending on the course.

I would drop the 3 iron for sure. I need to drop it any way and get a hybrid

4w. Don't use it much.

5 iron for me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Probably drop my 4 iron.

3wd or 2hy right after I found who ever caused this stupid rule and used them on them whichever didn't break would go back in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping you weren't gonna say driving iron

When I am hitting it well - no way it is coming out of the bag.

Probably 3 wood..it would take more of an effort to go from 50-56-60 to 52-56/58

My putter!

I take out my 50 and 54 degree wedges and put in a 52.

Dropping the putter....half of the time i putt better with my wedge anyway

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

well Considering I'm buying a 4i to gap my 5w and 5i and have something with a little more distance on shots off the rough since a 5w sucks for me around there.... I guess I would just not pick up the 4i

I'd drop my 5w. I play my 3w a lot off the tee and hit it well from the deck also. My hybrid is my 200 club and I think I would rather keep the gaps tidy 200 and in. My 5w only gets a swing or two per round, usually only use it out of the rough or when I need to really thump down on the ball.

3 wood, really don't need it.

Since I carry 13 I'm good but if I needed to go to 12 I'd pull the 54 - could make the 50 and 58 work for those shots.

I'd probably drop my 4 iron

Some really interesting choices. It's pretty split between the top and bottom of the bag. I thought the bottom of the bag would run away with it. Thanks to everyone for your responses.
I think it makes sense if you think about it. Unless the course is very tight (forcing you to pull less than driver off the tee), or has some longer par 4's (requiring a wood or long hybrid), the top of the bag will usually see less use than the bottom. At least, that's the way I view it. For me, I have a heck of a time using the 4W off the deck, and the FY plays extremely straight off the tee, so the 4W can go bye bye and I'd miss it for maybe one shot every other round.

I usually carry two of 2h, 3h, 4h. If I had to go to 13, I would just carry the 3h as I can play it almost to the 2h length and I can play it down to the 4h if need be.

I think I would get rid of my 54* & 58* wedges and just go to a 56*. I think about doing that pretty regularly anyway so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Back