The VICE Golf Shoe by adidas

I think these are slick.. I want a pair.

Is this the first step towards TM golf sucking up Vice Balls and that company? Confused with the name/logo.

love everything about them except the vice logo.
Saw this yesterday and had the exact same thought: Those shoes are tight, except for the Vice...:oops:

Agree with the logo. Maybe should have put Vice on the sole instead. Aside from that they look sharp.

They look okay to me, but they don't look like a golf shoe or a shoe I'd actually wear to play golf in.

Vice wants to be the cutting edge brand.

They look to have tooooooo much cushion for me - tough to read greens with my feet with all the pushin-cushin

Sweet looking shoes but like others said, I'm not digging the Vice on the side.

Not for me but I guess I'm getting old.

I don't hate them, and I hate myself for that.

These look just like a colored up ultraboost. I have a pair and they would make a terrible golf shoe

Yeah...I think w/o the vice logo these would be awesome. I don't necessarily understand the collaboration, but I guess.

I don't hate them by any means. I don't have any sort of draw or affiliation to the Vice brand. But, I own the running shoe version of something very similar and they are probably the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I would be interested in these without a Vice collaboration.

I really like em. I play the lime Vice Pro Plus when my gamer Snell balls are out of stock, so I guess I could get away with wearing them. If the Vice logo wasn’t on them, I’d be all over them.

100% love them and maybe even switch to vice balls!

I kinda like them, as long as they would be comfortable. I can't hate the vice logo, they gotta advertise somehow, but its still kind of hidden which is good

I like the subtle vice logo on the tongue, hate the logo on the side. Other than that the shoe looks great.

I like them other than the neon lime color. The fact they are waterproof is awesome.

these are okay-ish but still not in love with the knit trend.

Count me in for a pair!

Back