The VICE Golf Shoe by adidas

Should have left the Vice branding just on the tongue tag and kept it understated. Might have been a perfect look without the larger Vice logo on the side.

Should have left the Vice branding just on the tongue tag and kept it understated. Might have been a perfect look without the larger Vice logo on the side.
Even just a more subdued big logo on the inside would be ok.

I’d be tempted to buy those in orange.

Not hating these

These shoes are fire. I don’t mind the Vice logo either. I think it adds something to the shoe and I have loved what Vice does since the beginning.

No doubt I will be copping these. Wow.

Wait a minute.. $220??? Yikes.

Well Icy did you get a pair ?

That was a disaster launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Insane.. They sold out though.. People are crazy for this kind of stuff.

I know 👀

Honestly I was almost one of them. I chickened out..

I know 👀

Honestly I was almost one of them. I chickened out..

They were cool. I wanted a pair but I cant justify that.. Too much.. If they were in the $150s... Maybe.. I didn't expect $220..But the site crashed so obviously there was a market for them.

They were cool. I wanted a pair but I cant justify that.. Too much.. If they were in the $150s... Maybe.. I didn't expect $220..But the site crashed so obviously there was a market for them.
the regular ultraboost tennis shoes they are based on are $180

T
the regular ultraboost tennis shoes they are based on are $180

That's fair. I didn't know what they sold for. Still $220 is too much for me.. haha.

$220 ain't terrible considering other companies release their "limited" runs at $200-$250+

I completely agree that these sneakers are beautiful, but the logo on them looks terrible and inappropriate. In general, I love everything that adidas does, especially their sensational collaboration adidas Yeezy with Kanye West. As soon as they came out, everyone dreamed of them, but not everyone could afford them. I was also among those who dreamed. Recently, I still fulfilled my dream and bought these sneakers, although it was not easy to find them, since they are limited-edition sneakers. Still, I managed to find them and I am very happy.

Last edited:
Back