The What Is for Dinner "Covid-19" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venison sausage and Nathan's hotdogs

Tonight was fun. Have granddaughters ages 7 and two 5 year olds here overnight. So, grandma and I got them in the kitchen fixing macaroni and cheese, chicken Alfredo, carrots, and brownies for dessert. The mac and cheese was, of course, requested by the granddaughters. Guess what? They wanted to try the chicken Alfredo and loved it!

Seafood burritos, beers AND THE WHOLE F-ING BOTTLE OF PATRON since our favorite Mexican joint opened back up TODAY5B916020-6112-4969-B13A-54AAA8DD9548.jpegD4D4FB29-84A7-4CA1-8C90-FD212AFE5700.jpegE083BD65-BF44-4AF6-A119-A0FD07EBA6B5.jpeg

Swenson's

swensons-meal.jpg

We had Salisbury steak with green beans and mashed potatoes

Chicken Tacos.

Kiddo ate two bites of a taco, spat them out, so I fed him a bowl of ice cream instead.

Salad with watermelon on the side. Too hot to cook anything and I was being lazy.

Dinner at Mom & Dad's tonight.

Ribs, Hashbrown Casserole, Spinach Salad, Cherry Tomato Salad.
Cake & Ice Cream.

I volunteered to take leftovers. None were offered :(

We are going with meatloaf tonight.

Baked lemon chicken with sweet potatoes

Stir fry with sauteed veggies, chicken and rice. Good stuff.

Tonight was burrito bowls.
Yesterday was Chicken Parm and Penne
Monday was Butter Chicken.

Losing my mind taking care of the kid while the wife is at work. Doing anything in the kitchen takes 4x as long with a 2 year old deciding he NEEDS to help.

Didn't feel like cooking

IMG_20200529_180248__01.jpg

Denver Sandwiches tonight
Waffles with whipped cream and raspberry sauce on Friday.
Chicken fries and tater tots on Thursday.

Domino's Hawaiian pizza

The wife and I actually sat down and had dinner in a restaurant tonight! First time in about three months or so. :drinks:

Last night was Dominos at the parents house.

Tonight, Taco Casserole.

Ribeye steak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back