The What Is for Dinner "Covid-19" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made some turkey burgers that really impressed my wife! 😎 I also figured out how to make Chick Fil A sauce!
Mayo bbq and Mustard.??

Salt and pepper fried shrimp with roasted potato's

Since I’m working from home, I made lentil soup in the crockpot.

Homemade Breakfast burritos, Potatoes, eggs Ground beef, Picante' and sour cream

Chicken Kiev and a garden salad - so good!

The wife's boss sent over Domino's for supper tonight. Tons of leftovers for lunch tomorrow!20200324_174343.jpg

Tonight, chicken cordon suiss, mashed potatoe, cauliflower cheese. Needed to use up the cauliflower, taking up too much room in the darned fridge.
20200325_180424.jpg

Wife made deep dish pizza with sausage and peppers. It was delicious.
20200325_184129.jpg

Steak Wet Burrito Fajita style from our favorite Mexican restaurant. Take out of course.

Salmon/Avocado sushi - me

Raisin' Canes Chicken Fingers and Fries - son

Steak Wet Burrito Fajita style from our favorite Mexican restaurant. Take out of course.
Red, Green, or white sauce?

Red, Green, or white sauce?
Green tonight but I usually get Mole. This place is family owned authentic Mexican and their Mole is the best.

Homemade Coq Au Vin last night.

Sliced bake chicken over fettuccine with white sauce tonight.

Omelettes, hashbrown potatoes and toast.

After a huge egg influx when the restaurant closed, we now still have 48 eggs in our house. My mission, not let a single one to go to waste.20200326_174532.jpg

Mac and Cheese with hot dogs.

Supported a local diner here in Nocatee tonight, The Loop! Daughter had a Mediterranean Wrap, I went with a burger & the wife went with their buffalo bbq chips.

Taco Egg Rolls. My wife got this recipe on line. It is good!!

Think going to local course for their curbside pickup for fish n chips tonight.

No pic tonight, but I made BBQ Chicken Rice Bowls, with pico, carrot, green pepper, and cheese.
Easily one of my more favorite meals. Super fresh, a lot of lime, and super filling!

Hot dogs and mac and cheese last night, manwich tonight.

The hot dogs had chopped onions, ketchup and brown mustard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back