The XXIO X Lineup

I noticed that Inbee Park is playing a set of XXIO X irons.

has anyone bought the X fairway head and shafted with a heavier shaft? Or would that be defeating the purpose of these?

not quite your question -- but I recently bought the XXIO Prime (extremely light clubs) driver and hybrids and changed the shafts out - moved up from very light to 60-70g and stiffer....and they are working very well.

I hit the driver so freaking well it is insane. Its currently in driver #2 playing a 3 wood length. High ball flight, very straight and just a confidence builder.

I tried the G425 and a couple others from this year's releases, but nothing has kicked the XXIO out of my bag. It developed a rattle in the head, contacted XXIO and a local rep, new to Oklahoma, reached out--he set everything up for a free return and XXIO did the repair and had it back in my hands very quickly. Fantastic customer service!!

I'm still gaming my XXIO series 9 clubs... too good to retire. :) :golf:

The XXIO X driver continues to impress me. Heck the entire XXIO X line does. Size and profile I like. Plenty of forgiveness and distance. Fantastic feel throughout in the irons. I hope this line gets refreshed as it will be a strong contender for me. 😀

The XXIO X driver continues to impress me. Heck the entire XXIO X line does. Size and profile I like. Plenty of forgiveness and distance. Fantastic feel throughout in the irons. I hope this line gets refreshed as it will be a strong contender for me. 😀
Interesting this popped up. XXIO seems to be pushing heavy into the StL market. The Cleveland rep van is now covered in XXIO and I’m seeing them all over. I’m previous years, the only place I ever saw them was the golf shop 3 blocks from my house. Now I at least see the rep having events all Over. I am intrigued to try them.

Interesting this popped up. XXIO seems to be pushing heavy into the StL market. The Cleveland rep van is now covered in XXIO and I’m seeing them all over. I’m previous years, the only place I ever saw them was the golf shop 3 blocks from my house. Now I at least see the rep having events all Over. I am intrigued to try them.
The growth from the brand the last few years has really been large.

The X series Woods are awesome. I have them in my backup set and could play them any day with pleasure. I have seen the van that @wubears71 mentioned all over the courses I play.

I have a Prime 9 driver. I love it. I'm starting to look for Prime 9 or 10 Irons now but likely won't be buying until later unless I find some cheap (and that's not likely).

Back