The XXIO X Lineup

New clubs for a different type of golfer are coming from XXIO with the X line. We have the details here.

Sadly, then new XXIO X line of clubs will not be available for left handed golfers ... bummer. But, the new XXIO 11 line-up looks to be ...

Mike
MPM1960

Aww man! Shutting out lefties again. Nice looking clubs though

I got to hit the X driver today for a couple of holes. I came away SUPER impressed. I might need one of these.

I am seemingly their target audience from every angle. I had a fitting last week and included two of their clubs in the fitting. I was amazed at how poorly their clubs performed in the testing. During the testing my ball striking was excellent. I made in total about 50 passes at balls with various clubs. So the outcome for XXIO wasn't based on poor strikes. I would if I could get a set of their grips as they have ribbed grips which seem to have extra ribbing.

I am seemingly their target audience from every angle. I had a fitting last week and included two of their clubs in the fitting. I was amazed at how poorly their clubs performed in the testing. During the testing my ball striking was excellent. I made in total about 50 passes at balls with various clubs. So the outcome for XXIO wasn't based on poor strikes. I would if I could get a set of their grips as they have ribbed grips which seem to have extra ribbing.
What specifically wasnt good?

Launch? Spin? Ball speed? Forgiveness?

Would be interested to hear some specifics that lead to your conclusion.

Were they the XXIO X featured in this thread?

distance....I hit 7 irons with others that went 140 carry and 148 total and XXIO went 128/135, For me to pull trigger on their irons with their $ point, they had to clearly be the best...They were the worst. ....But the puzzler was the hybrid, I really thought I was gonna buy their 2 hybrids. But the numbers posted from theirs were down right embarrassing. I ended up not getting any hybrid as not one outperformed the 913 Titliest I have been gaming a few years. I went with the Staff D7 irons. I might have pulled trigger on the PXG 0211 irons but the $ point for shop was twice what I could buy on line for...

The XXIO X irons....

I wants them. I wants them now.

The XXIO X irons....

One of the best sounding irons all weekend that is for sure.

One of the best sounding irons all weekend that is for sure.

Im totally blown away by the look and profile. Players setup with my beloved V-Sole and the feel is killer.

The XXIO X irons....

Im totally blown away by the look and profile. Players setup with my beloved V-Sole and the feel is killer.

none of this surprises me. Had a feeling you would like what is offered in these.

none of this surprises me. Had a feeling you would like what is offered in these.
I used some expletives.

I used some expletives.

I know you focused on the irons, but did you get a chance to see the rest of the lineup? So good looking

I know you focused on the irons, but did you get a chance to see the rest of the lineup? So good looking
Saw the driver in hand. The X driver is freaking gorgeous.

Another day of thinking about the X irons.

:oops:

These irons are 100% haunting my dreams since we saw them and swung them at Club Champion.

I can’t get over how right they got the profile and looks. If they had Titleist or some other brand stamped on them people would be losing their ish over them.

Of the entire line, the irons call to me more than anything. But I really like the aesthetics on the woods.

Of the entire line, the irons call to me more than anything. But I really like the aesthetics on the woods.
The woods are super slick in hand.

The woods are super slick in hand.

It’s finally starting to warm up here and the shop nearest me with an outdoor range has the full XXIO line available, so I need to get up there. I really enjoyed the 8 or 9 series when I played with Dean, despite not being in the target market, so I’m really intrigued by these.

I don’t want to emphasize negative but the marketing of these turns me off. I think I am likely in their target audience and can’t find any interest in these. Other than some hipster older age segment lifestyle image, what’s the hook? They look fine and I’m sure performance is solid. But why not go Srixon in their lineup? Sorry to be negative. Not my intent. Just sharing my initial take.

Back