The XXIO X Lineup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New clubs for a different type of golfer are coming from XXIO with the X line. We have the details here.

Interesting to see XXIO start stepping into the better players market. I dig the looks of these quite a bit. Nice to see the V sole added to this line.

• Admin
Interesting to see XXIO start stepping into the better players market. I dig the looks of these quite a bit. Nice to see the V sole added to this line.

Agreed, and there is some intriguing tech in the metal woods and hybrids.

Nice write-up. Interesting though was first look at the irons (which I like) reminded me of my old Srixon Z545’s. They have similar look but updated technology. That can’t hurt because the 545 was a great iron to start with. Driver & woods would need to be hit but with driver at $699.99 USD, that is very expensive and wonder what justifies the premium up charge over the top of the line Callaway, TM, etc. and especially Cobra?

I think it's a great step for XXIO. Everything looks very clean, as it should imo at that price point. The irons look pretty short heel to toe in those pics, more than I expected.

These look absolutely fantastic. I’ve loved the look and tech that’s in the XXIO lines but its Never been a great fit. this Line sounds like the profile of clubs I usually look for. Definitely intrigued.

Thanks for this update. Those irons look sexy compared to most XXIO stuff which looks a bit loud IMO.

Agreed, and there is some intriguing tech in the metal woods and hybrids.
Indeed. It reads like they counterbalanced the clubs. Definitely something I’d want to swing just to get a feel for them.

I know it’s minor but “experience the difference” on the bottom of a $700 driver doesn’t scream premium to me. Otherwise I’m happy to see XXIO expand their line to a wider audience.

Looks and sounds like a very solid lineup. When first seeing the picture of the iron, the Srixon Z _45 irons immediately came to mind, which is certainly not a bad thing.

I get it, I like it, but visually they don't do it for me. Not sure why these would pull me away from say the 585 line which looks similar, but better. But...I'm someone who will choose looks over any slight performance gains.

I know it's not an important detail when it comes to performance, etc, but I love the way the face looks on the woods. The more I look at this line, the more I like it.

I know it's not an important detail when it comes to performance, etc, but I love the way the face looks on the woods. The more I look at this line, the more I like it.

The face is killer isn't it?

I really like the looks of these looking similiar to the Z lineup from Srixon. I've never hit XXIO anything but would like to do so after seeing these.

So are the XXIO irons a re-badge of the Srixon line with no technology change or this there a actual "Tech" difference between the two.

The face is killer isn't it?

I think it might be my favorite I've seen in a long, long, time. Clean, but also really interesting. Looks like it frames up the ball nicely.

I clicked on this thread expecting to quickly peek and move on, but I gotta say this line looks good. Irons have a real Srixon vibe to them and the woods look interesting. I'm not sure I'm huge on the "easier to swing" angle XXIO is taking, but I'll give anything a try.

The woods do look good, and I’m digging the face.

The irons look eerily similar to the Srixon 5-series, just with a much larger price tag. Not sure what drives the price difference between the two, is it just the Weight Plus system or the fact that XXIO is a premium price brand?

Surely I can't be the only one that immediately thinks Tour Edge Exotics when looking at the irons?

Nice write-up THP! Will keep an eye open at PGA Super Store to take a few swings

A lot of intriguing things going on there. I would try the entire line if I ever get to a store/city that has them.

Nice write-up THP! Will keep an eye open at PGA Super Store to take a few swings

if you do, make sure you throw some thoughts in here. Jan 21st they hit stores.

Back