The XXIO X Lineup

Thanks do you like the XXIo vs the Callaway?

I like both personally. The Callaway is lower spin and a bit longer for me, but that will be player dependent.

My 3 & 5 hybrid are scheduled for delivery for Thursday. Looking forward to rounding out my XXIO X Woods.

My 3 & 5 hybrid are scheduled for delivery for Thursday. Looking forward to rounding out my XXIO X Woods.

Thats awesome. Looking forward to your thoughts.

I recently purchased the Mavrik Max 3 & 5 woods (still can return). I have the XXIO X Black 4 & 5 Hybrids. Do you think I return the Mavrik and get a XXIO X Black 4 wood as my fairway wood? My thinking is it is higher launching and could be the right fix.

Thanks
I am not sure they have a 4 Wood in The X series. I think it is 3, 5 & 7. I just bought the 3 wood and it is very easy to hit and launch.

Thats awesome. Looking forward to your thoughts.
Can‘t believe how much I get along with the X series. These should last me a while, or for two years until the next cycle.

Good lookin clubs!!!!

Hit some great shots with 3/4 of the XXIO woods today. Hit a bomb driver and a 205 yard hybrid for an eagle 🦅 chance On a par 5. Hit the 3 wood great off the tee. Having a little issue with the 18* hybrid at the moment, but that is a swing issue I am sure. I am trying to smooth my tempo out because these fly with a nice even swing.

Hit some great shots with 3/4 of the XXIO woods today. Hit a bomb driver and a 205 yard hybrid for an eagle 🦅 chance On a par 5. Hit the 3 wood great off the tee. Having a little issue with the 18* hybrid at the moment, but that is a swing issue I am sure. I am trying to smooth my tempo out because these fly with a nice even swing.

I love how much fun you are having with these.

I got out on a relatively long course today in the wind. I hit the X driver on the screws today. It was one of those point and shoot days that come on every now and then, pure ease of the tee. I was past where I usually am and even in the wind, I was in great position. The three wood is an awesome club for me. I hit 3 tee shots with it and was 2/3 fir. The other one rolled into the rough, but still good. Also hit a green in two with the 3W from the fairway.

The 5HY (23*) is an absolute gem. Hit two par 3’s in reg (210 down wind and 190 into wind). Was able to figure out the 3h today but didn’t need to hit it too much.

Now I know that these do not fit into everyones style or budget, but if you are a little long in the tooth (49+) and want a little help, these might be a great fit. I am not ready to switch to the irons because I love the Srixon lineup, but the XXIO X Wood series has really got me loving the long game again.

I got out on a relatively long course today in the wind. I hit the X driver on the screws today. It was one of those point and shoot days that come on every now and then, pure ease of the tee. I was past where I usually am and even in the wind, I was in great position. The three wood is an awesome club for me. I hit 3 tee shots with it and was 2/3 fir. The other one rolled into the rough, but still good. Also hit a green in two with the 3W from the fairway.

The 5HY (23*) is an absolute gem. Hit two par 3’s in reg (210 down wind and 190 into wind). Was able to figure out the 3h today but didn’t need to hit it too much.

Now I know that these do not fit into everyones style or budget, but if you are a little long in the tooth (49+) and want a little help, these might be a great fit. I am not ready to switch to the irons because I love the Srixon lineup, but the XXIO X Wood series has really got me loving the long game again.
This is fantastic. Should have an X here soon to do some testing with and you have me excited to try it

25756842-641C-4EF0-8BFD-1C8C5E8E2A45.jpeg

Some quick pics of the XXIO X driver.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Going to take this one to the range later this week.

Going to take this one to the range later this week.
Waiting to hear your thoughts on this beast. At 10.5 * you will be launching some 🌙 shots. It is so easy to launch. I played 9 today and only used it on 4 holes.... 4 FIR.

Waiting to hear your thoughts on this beast. At 10.5 * you will be launching some 🌙 shots. It is so easy to launch. I played 9 today and only used it on 4 holes.... 4 FIR.

Love hearing that.
Thinking driver number two, here, and really have a high ball thing in that spot.

Still loving the XXIO X Wood line. Driver is an awesome addition and is a launch machine. The 3 wood is automatic off the tee and I had two great out of the fairway into par 5’s today. The hybrids are very good and I like the 23* a little better than the 18* at this point. It took me a little while to get used to the lightness of the shafts, but I am totally digging them at this point. One of my longest drives of the day was on 18, very little fatigue. It is a lot easier to score from the fairway.

Still loving the XXIO X Wood line. Driver is an awesome addition and is a launch machine. The 3 wood is automatic off the tee and I had two great out of the fairway into par 5’s today. The hybrids are very good and I like the 23* a little better than the 18* at this point. It took me a little while to get used to the lightness of the shafts, but I am totally digging them at this point. One of my longest drives of the day was on 18, very little fatigue. It is a lot easier to score from the fairway.
Having that side of your bag locked and loaded is pretty darn awesome. Glad you are liking them

Srixon had a demo day this past Friday. After my round of 2 over, I went to the range to work out some kinks with my G410 LST driver. As I working through the bucket, I heard the Srixon rep mention about the lightweight 47 gram stock shaft on xxio black driver. I had no interest in trying it out, but I figured why not. 3 hours later, I had one ordered from tgw. It was by far the easiest and smoothest driver I had ever hit. High soft draws that were carrying 260 with average total of about 275. About the same numbers as my 410 LST with a Tensi CK60. The difference was that is was much easier to hit and the dispersion was much tighter. I am 56 years old with a a swing speed average of about 102mph. Really like the way this club felt and how easy it was control. I think I the stock Miyazaki shaft is perfect.

I obsess over these irons enough that I need to spend more time with a full set of them.

I obsess over these irons enough that I need to spend more time with a full set of them.
Stock graphite or Recoil 95’s?

Stock graphite or Recoil 95’s?
My father plays them in stock graphite and loves them. Raves about them.

I think I would go a different shaft option from standard, but not sure what that is. I have 1 shafted up with the Kinetixx Ballistic and love it

Back