#TheKing Travel/Stay Plans

Ok boys we have 650-720am on the national Friday April 25, 2014. Same rate that Mike dean negotiated and the times are under the last KONG.

For or those not wanting the early times I think Danny has some mid afternoon times under his name. Please confirm with me who is playing in the AM. I need to release times if we aren't going to fill all four times. The early times will us the rest of the day to chill, check in, practice or what ever.

I'm in for the early time. Thanks Panda.

I'm in for early as well.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I'm in for early as well.

So all the afternoon times are still booked? Please let me know if you want an afternoon time still. Otherwise I will be canceling all of them, maybe tomorrow.

Just a refresher that the afternoon times are 1:00, 1:10, 1:50, and 2:00. I'm assuming I can just cancel the last two. So if you want to play at 1:00 or 1:10, please let me know.

Count me in Freddie. Thanks for your help buddy!

I'm in for the red eye times Freddie, thanks.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I am in for the early morning round!
I am open to also playing in the afternoon if anyone wants to play twice on Friday.

I'll play early too. Thanks Mr. Kong!

In for early as well

I'm in for early! Thanks so much Freddie!

Chamber of commerce type of Sunday in Orlando. Deep blue skies, whispy clouds and mid 70s. Oh yes the winds are here. In the words of my old pro, you better have control of your ball.

No over powering the international. Make hay on 1-5, hold on tight 6-9.

I'm in for the early rounds too ?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll play an early round

I am 100% in for an early round. Thanks for working your magic, Mr Kong!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Yea thanks Freddie! ?⛳️?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we only had one who was potentially in for an afternoon round as well. So I will be canceling all those times unless someone else says something within the next hour or so.

Looks like we only had one who was potentially in for an afternoon round as well. So I will be canceling all those times unless someone else says something within the next hour or so.

Might not be a bad idea to hang on to at least the 1:00pm one, in case whoever gets picked can't make it in till Friday.

I went ahead and canceled them. Championsgate is doing a ton for us, didn't feel comfortable holding tee times hostage until the end of the week.

I went ahead and canceled them. Championsgate is doing a ton for us, didn't feel comfortable holding tee times hostage until the end of the week.

Fair enough! Whoever gets in will just have to make sure they get into Orlando by Thursday night.

Fair enough! Whoever gets in will just have to make sure they get into Orlando by Thursday night.

With just one, or two if Army joined them, I'm thinking they still could probably weasel their way in somewhere if they wanted to.

With just one, or two if Army joined them, I'm thinking they still could probably weasel their way in somewhere if they wanted to.

Probably, yeah - walking on as a single is usually fairly easy, even on a crowded course. But there's a spot open in each practice round if they arrive in time too, so that's good - options baby!

Back