#TheKing Travel/Stay Plans

I thought so, you arrive first in Orlando so keep a barstool warm for me.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Yeah you guys are with me at the Hampton.

As of now my plan is to drive. I am watching airfares and I see a decent deal I will fly, if that happens is it easier just to take a cab to the hotel? Or does the resort we are at have a shuttle service?

As of now my plan is to drive. I am watching airfares and I see a decent deal I will fly, if that happens is it easier just to take a cab to the hotel? Or does the resort we are at have a shuttle service?
There are shuttles, but they are fairly pricey. There are a few rental cars in the group already depending on when you get in.

Thank you. I would say I will driving (allegiant was my original plan but they only fly out of here on Friday to Orlando) but if a cheap fare jumps up I will snag it. Either way I will be there Thursday so I can play with everyone Friday :)

I am not in the event, but live 15 min. Away and have played both courses. I would love to play a practice round with any of the THP people before the event if possible. The International is a bear of a course and very difficult, the national is not easy but much more hacker friendly.if hotels are a issue, Lakeland is 15-20 minutes west and much cheaper.

Sorry, did not mean to jump your thread and I know it is a closed event. But if anyone comes in early and needs a partner for a round I am usually available during the week when I am in Country. Which should be for the next 2 weeks.

Sorry, did not mean to jump your thread and I know it is a closed event. But if anyone comes in early and needs a partner for a round I am usually available during the week when I am in Country. Which should be for the next 2 weeks.

I'm not sure what our count is Thursday and Friday but if we don't have an even number I don't see why you couldn't join.

Ryan and Curt, I'll see if Travelocity/Hamptonn Inn can transfer the room to one of your guys' names. I don't know if I'll be able to do anything with the rental car, but I can look into it.

Freddie, can you just transfer the Thursday tee times from my name to your name?

Ryan and Curt, I'll see if Travelocity/Hamptonn Inn can transfer the room to one of your guys' names. I don't know if I'll be able to do anything with the rental car, but I can look into it.

Freddie, can you just transfer the Thursday tee times from my name to your name?

Sounds good Danny, if you need help with anything at all just let me know.

Miller Time is going to be joining Bill and I on the drive down from Orlando on Wednesday. Josh will be playing Thursday afternoon practice rounds with us taking Danny's spot.

I'm going to be driving the mini-van down now so we'll have plenty of room for our gear. Will be plenty of room to help transfer guys and bags over to Championsgate on Friday.

And now I'm all caught up. Impressive work setting everything up, guys!

Hey guys, not sure if anyone still has need of a room Thursday night, but if so, ArmyGolf and I will definitely have space. It was originally supposed to be drp3434, Army, and I, but with Danny having to drop out, it is now just the two of us. So if anyone needs a spot, or if you're in a room of 4 and want to spread out a bit more, let me know!

Oh, also: 9 days till our first practice rounds!! :blob:

Hey guys, not sure if anyone still has need of a room Thursday night, but if so, ArmyGolf and I will definitely have space. It was originally supposed to be drp3434, Army, and I, but with Danny having to drop out, it is now just the two of us. So if anyone needs a spot, or if you're in a room of 4 and want to spread out a bit more, let me know!

Oh, also: 9 days till our first practice rounds!! :blob:

we have 4 in our room, if we split into two rooms of three I can bring my air mattress and sleep on the floor in one of them to avoid any accidental spooning! Not sure if there is floorspace though??

Lol @ spooning that is funny

Wow team Harry really is close

Hahaha classic!

Getting serious, you are welcome to toss your air mattress on the floor in our room if you like Sparks lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Lol @ spooning that is funny

We'll have 4 in our room Thursday night as well. OG, MT, Sposey and me. Let's try to leave the spooning elsewhere! :)

Hahaha classic!

Getting serious, you are welcome to toss your air mattress on the floor in our room if you like Sparks lol

If I have room for the mattress and pump I'll pack them and we can work it out. We will make sure we holler at you and Army upon arrival Thursday night and figure it out.

We'll have 4 in our room Thursday night as well. OG, MT, Sposey and me. Let's try to leave the spooning elsewhere! :)

I can see a little chip off competition between the two teams now. :bomb: Maybe go out behind the hotel and get this wing ding started early. :golf2:

I can see a little chip off competition between the two teams now. :bomb: Maybe go out behind the hotel and get this wing ding started early. :golf2:

We'll be headed south in just 1 week! Miller Time, Ole Gray, and myself. I'm so looking forward to it. Starting to think about what to pack. Getting close brothers!

If I have room for the mattress and pump I'll pack them and we can work it out. We will make sure we holler at you and Army upon arrival Thursday night and figure it out.

Sounds good man, just let us know!

Air mattress is packed so we can split 3 and 3 Thursday night for a little more room.

Air mattress is packed so we can split 3 and 3 Thursday night for a little more room.

Won't most hotels roll in a cot bed is you ask?

Back