#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

International #9, Par 4. Depending on tee this could be a Par 4 to score on.

CGInternational9_zps80896c9c.jpg

Birdie for Team Harry.

Birdie for Team Harry.

If by that you mean you'll hit a bird in the pond before the fairway, I agree! :deadhorse:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Someone needs to explain to Team Chad what a birdie is...its clearly been a while.

Someone needs to explain to Team Chad what a birdie is...its clearly been a while.

Somebody needs to explain to Team Harry what a while is, cause I had one Saturday hehe :alien:

Somebody needs to explain to Team Harry what a while is, cause I had one Saturday hehe :alien:

Clearly you could have benefited from a few more to help with that score, right? :alien:

Clearly you could have benefited from a few more to help with that score, right? :alien:

Haha touche. But let's be fair, we could all benefit from more birdies!

Once Army gets down there and realizes we call his birdies bogies here in America, he's going to be disappointed.

Once Army gets down there and realizes we call his birdies bogies here in America, he's going to be disappointed.

Now that is too funny right there! :laughing::rofl:

Team chad is having delusions of grandeur

You need to change your handicap from vodka to stump liquor. You're clearly sucking down too much of the strong stuff thinking we're having delusions. :act-up:

You need to change your handicap from vodka to stump liquor. You're clearly sucking down too much of the strong stuff thinking we're having delusions. :act-up:

Are you guys going to have hair dressers follow you on the course? :p

Are you guys going to have hair dressers follow you on the course? :p

Yup. After you guys get a good whupping and ya hair stands up like you were sucking on a nail stuck in a wall outlet, you'll need a good slicking down :thumb:

My last hole yesterday was a birdie.. It actually hasn't been awhile at all :D

My last hole yesterday was a birdie.. It actually hasn't been awhile at all :D
Hopefully we can go head to head in Singles.

That would be fun.

Hopefully we can go head to head in Singles.

That would be fun.

I would accept that challenge. I also owe you a drink or two at some point during this event :thumb:

I would accept that challenge. I also owe you a drink or two at some point during this event :thumb:

Me too! We'll get him all liquored up and whup em like a red headed step child :deadhorse:

International #10, par 4. A nice fade off the tee will work well here. Just not too much of a fade! No FADE on the approach shot though!

CGInternational10_zps7330a20a.jpg

I love this thread. I have spent some time going back and looking at everything and reading about how excited you guys are. Not alot of chatter going on right now outside of the participants and thats fine. As it gets closer the excitement on THP as a whole will ramp up. Look at the Grandaddy. Not many people outside of the competitors paid much attention to it up until the event and now there are literally thousands of people that would give anything to have been a part of that. Callaway and THP never doing anything small. This event was tagged to replace the Morgan Cup so prepare to have your minds blown.

I love this thread. I have spent some time going back and looking at everything and reading about how excited you guys are. Not alot of chatter going on right now outside of the participants and thats fine. As it gets closer the excitement on THP as a whole will ramp up. Look at the Grandaddy. Not many people outside of the competitors paid much attention to it up until the event and now there are literally thousands of people that would give anything to have been a part of that. Callaway and THP never doing anything small. This event was tagged to replace the Morgan Cup so prepare to have your minds blown.

I know buddy and that's the nature of the beast. If you're not involved in it, then you're least likely to stay involved. I always try to make a few posts in the Morgan Cup, GrandDaddy, etc. but I've failed to at staying active enough to truly support the "majors". No doubt it will blow up once the curtain goes up! :bomb:

I know buddy and that's the nature of the beast. If you're not involved in it, then you're least likely to stay involved. I always try to make a few posts in the Morgan Cup, GrandDaddy, etc. but I've failed to at staying active enough to truly support the "majors". No doubt it will blow up once the curtain goes up! :bomb:

It is what it is buddy. You all have my full support. I am particularly pumped for you ya Old coot. Cant wait to follow along.

I now know exactly what ATLGolfer was feeling in the weeks leading up to the #thegrandady. He and I would talk and he would say how his feelings kept running from one end of the spectrum to the other. You try to contain your expectations so that you don't build them too high but human nature takes over some of the time.

I know that we'll have a great time. I know that I'll be playing Team golf with some of the best guys around anywhere in THPers and Harry, Chad, Jason and Scott. I know we'll have team rooms at a world class golf destination. Team rooms will be amazing. I know that the competition is going to be fierce, yet fun. I'll be getting an awesome new driver in the Big Bertha. Heck add all that up and its going to be absolutely incredible. Anything else is purely gravy.

I now know exactly what ATLGolfer was feeling in the weeks leading up to the #thegrandady. He and I would talk and he would say how his feelings kept running from one end of the spectrum to the other. You try to contain your expectations so that you don't build them too high but human nature takes over some of the time.

I know that we'll have a great time. I know that I'll be playing Team golf with some of the best guys around anywhere in THPers and Harry, Chad, Jason and Scott. I know we'll have team rooms at a world class golf destination. Team rooms will be amazing. I know that the competition is going to be fierce, yet fun. I'll be getting an awesome new driver in the Big Bertha. Heck add all that up and its going to be absolutely incredible. Anything else is purely gravy.

And boy do I love gravy!

Back