#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

It is what it is buddy. You all have my full support. I am particularly pumped for you ya Old coot. Cant wait to follow along.

I'm going to do my best to make ya proud. All of us on both teams having been working our buns off to be in top form in a couple of weeks. I'm ready to head to Florida! :blob:

It is what it is buddy. You all have my full support. I am particularly pumped for you ya Old coot. Cant wait to follow along.

Thanks for your support Ricky. You've been active on here all along our journey.

I am so excited for you guys...from the early practice rounds together, to the team meetings, to the 3 rounds of extremely competitive golf on championship courses. I honestly don't know there's an event I'd rather be at. Visit this thread many times/day to see how the progress is coming, and what the latest trash talk is towards team Hair...

I am so excited for you guys...from the early practice rounds together, to the team meetings, to the 3 rounds of extremely competitive golf on championship courses. I honestly don't know there's an event I'd rather be at. Visit this thread many times/day to see how the progress is coming, and what the latest trash talk is towards team Hair...

We're going to miss you being there buddy :thumb:

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Newest member of #TeamChad putting in some work this morning! #TheKing
6y2yde5y.jpg

are you sure you didn't go on an early Easter Egg hunt, Josh? :alien:

I think there's a bouncy ball in there on the left

Looks like some quality range balls in that bucket.

I said the same thing.. Figure if I can hit these straight, I can hit anything straight!

Looks like a putt putt ball snuck in

I'd kill to be out working on my game right now.

I think I see one pink ball out of that basket. Anybody that plays with pink balls has to be a stud :bananadance:

I think I see one pink ball out of that basket. Anybody that plays with pink balls has to be a stud :bananadance:

Must...resist....responding..... :banana:

Was back out there for another 1.5 hours today at the range. Again, mainly focused on < 100 yards using the SC100 random mode. Finally making some progress with these shots. Was able to get through 2 rounds of 10 without chunking or thinning one, including this personal best (out of 100):

I'm not 100% there, but I'm probably twice as confident with these shots as I was 1 month ago. So that's progress.

Also spent a good chunk of time working on an 80% type swing with the scoring irons. Hitting greens is going to be huge down at Championsgate and I want to be ready. As the weather warms up it makes this event feel even closer. Less than 3 weeks until the fight for #theKing begins!

Man, this is getting so close now. Have 2 more lessons before I go, so that will be good to just make sure everything is as close as it can be. Getting excited to get out of here for 4 days of THP goodness, as well as the following week of vacation with the wife.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Man, this is getting so close now. Have 2 more lessons before I go, so that will be good to just make sure everything is as close as it can be. Getting excited to get out of here for 4 days of THP goodness, as well as the following week of vacation with the wife.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Well, you won't see any posts with the Zoo Crews grinding (on our golf games at least) but flight was booked today so I am ready to roll and most importantly, ready to bring home another victory with Harry! #TeamHarry

Gentlemen,
I believe you will enjoy seeing the trophies that have been ordered and will go to the lucky team. To say its fit for a #king would be an understatement.

Gentlemen,
I believe you will enjoy seeing the trophies that have been ordered and will go to the lucky team. To say its fit for a #king would be an understatement.
In all the excitement and preparation I didn't even think about trophies. Mini Stanley-Cup perhaps? Hehe.

Gentlemen,

You could give us a pair of dirty socks and I'd be happy so this sounds awesome!!!

Gentlemen,

I'd take a Burger King crown if it meant that Team Harry came away with the W!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Gentlemen,

Well that's exciting

Gentlemen,

Hmmm. This has my mind wandering....looking forward to eventually seeing them.

In all the excitement and preparation I didn't even think about trophies. Mini Stanley-Cup perhaps? Hehe.

This is #TheKing we wont bring any hockey talk to it. :D

Back