#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Nothing like kicking off an event like having a drink with the boys.

Guinness on tap, works for me

43/46 - 89. Struck the ball well, just a few mistakes cost me.

Here's my approach on 18.

Uuhlp48.jpg

Had a blast with OG and AKRobby. Looking forward to the round tomorrow.

Awesome pic man. Glad you had a great time!

Hey Buck, I think a bunch of the cheerleaders are on my flight.

Some pics from our round today
gyme4y3y.jpg
buck putting on #4
udy7upad.jpg
Brett putting on #4
a3yvuva8.jpg
buck on par3 5th
ajana2yd.jpg
Brett on par3 5th international

Excited this is here. Hope you all enjoy this and take in every moment. It will be something special that's for sure. Look forward to following along!

ry7y9y7u.jpg

Dinner with friends

Had a blast playing with Skibumgolfer, Armygolf and Knightlightpro.

Ole Gray, Miller Time and I are back at Hampton and cleaning up. Should be enroute to Omni in next 20 minutes.

Has a great time playing with you guys today. Have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be there at 8:30

Could've been diamonds...

Hey guys! Tell Bret he got me something really nice today! Look how it sparkles!! ? Hit'em straight honey!!!!!
7a2amuga.jpg

Wait till you see what he bought me! I'm his fav roomie.

Hey guys! Tell Bret he got me something really nice today! Look how it sparkles!! ? Hit'em straight honey!!!!!
7a2amuga.jpg
Ummmm, you're welcome dear. I'm pretty sure that's all I bought you though so please enjoy!

Ummmm, you're welcome dear. I'm pretty sure that's all I bought you though so please enjoy!

I still say she needs a trip to Paris.

Billable hours...show up late, charge extra.

Spoken like a true contractor...

Looks like everyone is having a great time. OG, that swing looks good! I'll be keeping up with you all tomorrow.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Kaboom! Landed. Will be meeting up few a few THPers within 15-20 minutes hopefully

So awesome that you made it Jessie!

Kaboom! Landed. Will be meeting up few a few THPers within 15-20 minutes hopefully

Cannot tell you how happy I am that you made it! Deep breath and relax now. Have fun and play well.

JM

Back