#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Enjoying dinner with Sparksjr waiting on jesse

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Helluva great time today on a fun course with some great guys.

I need sleep so bad right now.

Solid playing today ... Will be following along very closely. Get some rest.... Enjoy the golf ... Hit em straight

So I'm totally caught up in here and want to wish all of you great rounds. Can't wait to follow along throughout the event. Have a blast!

#ImWithHarry

JM

Looks like you guys put up some good numbers today. I have a feeling this thing is going to come down to the wire.

Helluva great time today on a fun course with some great guys.

I need sleep so bad right now.

Pretty much agree on all counts, it was a blast! Need to put up a better number but that will come with getting used to new yardages and not blowing shots 15 yards over greens. Not used to this heat folks!

Good luck tomorrow during your rounds guys. Enjoy drinks this evening!!!

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

OG, cpljohnst, sposey and myself are packed into our room and set for bed. That 6:50 tee time will be here soon. Great night at dinner catching up and hearing about everyone's round.

So much fun has been had already and the event doesn't even actually start until tomorrow night! Looking forward to another great day tomorrow.

#ImWithChad #TheKing

We are at the rental counter and will head to the Hampton. sparks, TUT, JJ and CC accounted for

Made it to the hotel.

And right back up and ready for sunrise tee time. Barry we are in room 209.

Ski bum and I are ready to roll. We are going to grab a complimentary breakfast and a bunch of drinks at 7/11 or something before heading to the course.

Have trouble waking up for work daily at 7am, yet I'm up at 5:15 for a practice round with no problem on 4 1/2 hrs sleep. Amped up for this!!

Hell, not even there and im up early and amped up for this!

Really excited for you guys! Enjoy those practice rounds Get after it today, I'll be following along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have a blast everyone, This is going to be fun to follow. Play well!!

Have fun everyone. I will have my eyes glued to the live update thread. You fellas are all rockstars. Go out and have fun and kick some butt.

Have fun everyone. I will have my eyes glued to the live update thread. You fellas are all rockstars. Go out and have fun and kiss some butt.

Kiss some butt??

Sleep is a beautiful thing. Could if had more, but much better than airplane sleep, ready to go get in a much better practice round today.

Whoop whoop! Nothing better then a quick breakfast with THPers.

yna7uhu8.jpg
early

Rock on men! Just a reminder, Harry's team is going to win...

Back