#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Quick heads up to everybody.
Take it easy this afternoon after your round.
With team meetings starting at 7:30 and them including dinner and drinks it could run long.
Not to mention the Callaway folks coming from the west coast and getting in right before meetings.

Prepare to have some fun everybody...THP will have these suites setup for a perfect evening.

vepepy9e.jpg

ze6u4une.jpg

Its here, it's here, its finally here! Goes without saying, but you guys have fun out there while we're stuck working.

Hope to see a lot of pictures and perhaps vines from today's rounds. I'm sure these fellas are chomping at the bit to get the show on the road this weekend.

Have fun out there everyone, looks like a gorgeous facility, I can't wait to hear all about the team meetings tonight!!!

Man...some of you guys got up EARLY. I love it! There's nothing like the energy of knowing you're playing with THPers. Hit them well (although it sounds like you guys are 3/4s of the way through your rounds already) and have a blast!

Tons of pictures AND vines would be great!

Enjoy the golf today fellas!

I am pretty pumped to see what the meetings are going to be like. I'll be glued to the live thread tonight!

Keep those vines coming when you can! I know you probably want to focus on the course...

#13 at the National course. 336 yard par 4

veta3aju.jpg

Number 10 par 3
yhusu6ug.jpg

Billable hours...show up late, charge extra.

Shhhhhh....

You're ruining everything Donne.

Looking forward to keeping up with this thread. Don't skimp on the food pics, guys!

The new thread will go live at 7:30pm EST guys. It will be live updates starting at the Captains' suites for dinner and meetings.

JJ getting yelled at. #GottaGetItThere

Haha. He really did get it there.

Poor JJ.

Course looks fantastic.

Approach at 11
a3ypytyn.jpg

te2yhy8u.jpg

War Eagle on 14 tee

Is he playing a Covert driver or am I seeing things?

War Eagle!! Solid move on that ball buddy.

nytu4ehu.jpg

Buck w driver off the deck at 14

me4ysezy.jpg
golf4life is is a new man without the fog

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Quick heads up to everybody.
Take it easy this afternoon after your round.
With team meetings starting at 7:30 and them including dinner and drinks it could run long.
Not to mention the Callaway folks coming from the west coast and getting in right before meetings.

Prepare to have some fun everybody...THP will have these suites setup for a perfect evening.

I'm looking forward to seeing the team suites. I'm envisioning comfort station-esqe features.

Very cool.

Back