Therabody Founder Dr. Jason Wersland: Golf Unfiltered Episode 271

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Dr. Jason Wersland is the founder of Therabody, previously Theragun, and he joins today’s show. Dr. Jason discusses the origins of Theragun, an incredibly popular and useful percussive massager that golfers are picking up in droves. Adam and Dr. Jason also cover the benefits of Theragun, and how it can help you get back on the course.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I absolutely loved this interview. Maybe my favorite @golfunfiltered show to date. Dr. Jason is so good.

Dr. Jason Wersland is the founder of Theragun and Therabody, and he joins today’s show. Dr. Jason discusses the origins of Theragun, an incredibly popular and useful percussive massager that golfers are picking up in droves. Adam and Dr. Jason also cover the benefits of Theragun, and how it can help you get back on the course.

Continue reading...

cant wait to listen.

Will listen a little later today.

Dr. Jason is a good dude and one of the best interview guests we've had. Incredible back story and an even more incredible product.

I really look forward to listening to this one.

I need to listen to this soon, love the Theragun Mini!

What a great listen @golfunfiltered

Very cool back story, really enjoyed that, except the Patriots part of course :LOL:

Listened to this one today and it was very good. I'm enjoying the product and Jason seems awesome and really sells the concept.

Back