Therabody RecoveryAir JetBoots Review

Everyone still working with these and enjoying them? I am really thinking about looking into them for recovery during this marathon training.
I use them after every leg day. The speed at which my legs recover with these is fantastic.

The only thing it can’t help with is glute soreness/recovery. It’s weird having the bitty muscles hurt longer than the rest of my legs lol

They’ve Been fully integrated with the app now for more customization to hold time, compression amount and run time. Not using the app with these wouldn’t be using them to their full potential.

If these can be in your budget, I highly recommend them!

Insane deal on RecoveryAir Pro (BUNDLEANDSAVE). Medium is OOS. A few of the accessories have disappeared, which has me curious about the continuation of this line.

1682619751550.png

Im about to go through this thread but I’m interested in some quick feedback for these. Two soccer players in the house and my oldest averaging 2-3 games a week, I need something to help them recover and heal up.

Welcome all the feedback. Now off to page 1

Im about to go through this thread but I’m interested in some quick feedback for these. Two soccer players in the house and my oldest averaging 2-3 games a week, I need something to help them recover and heal up.

Summary: Yes, thumbs up on this device - it works. I still have mine and use it. My two kids use(d) it through their HS/Club careers. Be mindful of sizing, especially if kids are the primary users.

Outstanding for leg recovery. Them plus a theragun? Much relief.

The boots are all that and a box of chocolates. Very highly recommended.

Absolutely recommend! The sizing is the biggest thing though. Make sure you get a size that will fit properly. I have some feedback in the thread earlier about the fit

Still use mine at least once a week. I tried the warm up settings and wasn't a big fan but the recovery is where it is at.

Sizing is the biggest thing as already been mentioned.

Back