Therabody RecoveryAir JetBoots Review

I haven't used them myself, but some of the Olympic wrestlers at the OTC have told me these things are awesome. There is a company that has a version that can super ice your legs also.

Someday one of two things will happen... I'll have enough cash sitting around that this won't seem ridiculous, or the price will come down and I'll be able to justify the expense that way :)
Game Ready is one of the cryotherapy ones. These things combined or even alone are revolutionizing the recovery game!

They truly truly are. Its wild.
I wish I would have tried them in Vegas! They had them in a Therabody store and in the gym at the Venetian.

so I have the recovery air boots, and I can say they absolutely make a difference in how my lower body feels the next day after walking, or after a massively unnecessary legwork out. Biting the bullet sucked quite a bit, but the leg fatigue is down considerably.

my biggest gripe about them is all the wires because of how the machine works. A wireless version would indeed be pretty helpful for travel with these.
This is really good to know.
So you got in with the $700 version that I was considering. This version at $900 is wireless. Less cumbersome sounds intriguing.

I wish I would have tried them in Vegas! They had them in a Therabody store and in the gym at the Venetian.
Our HS athletic department is actually looking at adding one of the versions out there this year, and I really hope they do.

This is really good to know.
So you got in with the $700 version that I was considering. This version at $900 is wireless. Less cumbersome sounds intriguing.

something like that, budget golf during Thanksgiving brought that price tag down a bit.

Cumbersome is a minor understatement. I do like that I don’t have to stay plugged in while using the machine, because it has a rechargeable battery. That part is very nice. Because however it is an air compressor for lack of a better term, there has to be a tube for each leg in order to funnel the air into the sleeves. Four mini tubes that plug into a connector, that plugs into the compressor. Those tubes don’t really wrap up nicely for travel or for even storage. They ain’t little flimsy things.

Im actually pretty intrigued by the $700 option as I think after golf for me and after workouts for @GolferGal it could be pretty beneficial. Seeing as how the Theragun has changed me so much, there is some baked in trust I suppose.

The $700 version comes close for me... if it was $500 I'd be telling my wife how much we need one at the house for me and the kid :LOL:

Our HS athletic department is actually looking at adding one of the versions out there this year, and I really hope they do.
These are below the capital threshold at my company, but I'm curious if any of our PT clinics are using them.
The $700 version comes close for me... if it was $500 I'd be telling my wife how much we need one at the house for me and the kid :LOL:
There’s a gen1 unit at $499 ;)

I wonder if I can use the Budget Coupon on this.

I wonder if I can use the Budget Coupon on this.
And they’re likely FSA eligible with a script!

I mean the video of the person in the bed of the truck sitting there using them, I can totally see myself doing that after a long bike ride. Heck, I usually sit and relax for 10-15 minutes after before jumping in and driving home.

When I bought my original, it was when they were like… 500. Budget coupon worked then too 😇

they look awesome. not sure I survive the ridicule my wife would lay on me if i started using them though.

they look awesome. not sure I survive the ridicule my wife would lay on me if i started using them though.

my wife is really big into compression therapy. I'll run these by her, but I feel like she would be on board.

Price seems a bit high, but I'm curious what options might be for say the course to have them in the locker room to use or even my kids soccer teams available for use.

At least your legs will feel great?

These could be very beneficial for a lot of folks. Especially for those of us who sit at a computer all day long ... blood rushing to your legs & feet. Wonder if it would be possible to wear these while driving? You know ... on long trips & you get so uncomfortable sitting in one spot? :unsure:

Ohhhh 20% discount for medical providers……

These could be very beneficial for a lot of folks. Especially for those of us who sit at a computer all day long ... blood rushing to your legs & feet. Wonder if it would be possible to wear these while driving? You know ... on long trips & you get so uncomfortable sitting in one spot? :unsure:
Hopefully not while you are actually doing the driving....:oops:

a)that's why I moved to one of those rising standing desks
b)just let me chill in the back seat and get chauffered around

a)that's why I moved to one of those rising standing desks
b)just let me chill in the back seat and get chauffered around
The sit stand desk is a game changer. I have had one for over 5 yrs. Lucky my work provided a budget to get one for my home office during the pandemic

Back