Therabody RecoveryAir JetBoots Review

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to test products and offer your honest feedback to share with the THP Community. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

Recently, we had a very unique signup for something that is not just great for golfers, but a wide range of people including athletes and fitness enthusiasts, or really anyway with lower body aches and pains.

The Therabody RecoveryAir JetBoots are perfect for someone that walks a lot on the golf course or has tired legs. So we selected five participants from our...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about these during their soft launch I guess and NEED to give them a run. I am so intrigued by this.

I saw these and were really intriguing, but the price point is just to rich for me for what it is. Excited to hear what you have to say though.

• Staff
Sticker shock aside, I was instantly fascinated when I first heard about these. After walking 18 holes or riding a bike for 20 miles, my legs are usually shot. My wife tends to call my post round walks the "Joe Torre walk" because I look like I can barely move some days. These right here I feel like would 10000% help with that.

These are interesting but can't put $900 down if they won't fit over my calves. :cool:

• Staff
Too cost-prohibitive, but with knee+ issues this is a product I would be very interested in.

• Staff
They have a set that are $200 less as well.

his issue seemed to be the size of his calves more than the price haha

1647016909401.png

what happens if they can?
Being serious now, I am doing Stretch Lab and TPI stuff now so I feel more flexibility in my legs. I would like to try something like this as my legs are tight, especially my calves. I have a theragun that causes me to make faces when I shoot my calves so I can see a benefit.

My son has used something similar for recovery at his school (collegiate athlete) and he said they are awesome. I can't see dropping $900 on them though.

Not sure if photoshopped or not. :ROFLMAO:

Someone with better graphic arts skills could probably do a better job. But that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic of the girl sitting with these on. lol..

These are awesome, and they are becoming the norm of all high level athletes and athletic programs out there.

I haven't used them myself, but some of the Olympic wrestlers at the OTC have told me these things are awesome. There is a company that has a version that can super ice your legs also.

Someday one of two things will happen... I'll have enough cash sitting around that this won't seem ridiculous, or the price will come down and I'll be able to justify the expense that way :)

Take the price out of it for a minute. Let's talk about if you think the benefits would be there for you. For me, the answer is definitely yes. Esp for my lower calf, Achilles area.

I'll add too, the science behind these is very very real, and very effective.

Someday one of two things will happen... I'll have enough cash sitting around that this won't seem ridiculous, or the price will come down and I'll be able to justify the expense that way :)

Im actually pretty intrigued by the $700 option as I think after golf for me and after workouts for @GolferGal it could be pretty beneficial. Seeing as how the Theragun has changed me so much, there is some baked in trust I suppose.

Take the price out of it for a minute. Let's talk about if you think the benefits would be there for you. For me, the answer is definitely yes. Esp for my lower calf, Achilles area.
For my knees and ankle issues 110%

Thera has very cool products. I like what they bringing out.

There is a reason every major athletic program on the planet are starting to utilize devices like these.

so I have the recovery air boots, and I can say they absolutely make a difference in how my lower body feels the next day after walking, or after a massively unnecessary legwork out. Biting the bullet sucked quite a bit, but the leg fatigue is down considerably.

my biggest gripe about them is all the wires because of how the machine works. A wireless version would indeed be pretty helpful for travel with these.

I need a full body one of these..

Back