Therabody TheraFace Pro Review

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Therabody has been an absolute force in the percussive therapy world since they first hit the market more than five years ago. We are to the point now where it’s not uncommon to see professional athletes getting worked on by a Theragun. Readers of THP will know that Therabody has ventured into other areas of wellness, such as compression therapy, with their RecoveryAir products. Last month, Therabody expanded its outreach by announcing the TheraFace Pro, a product that aims to help promote facial health.

TheraFace-1-1024x682.jpeg

Before diving into what TheraFace offers, it’s essential to understand the backstory. After seeing success with Theragun, Therabody received feedback from users on how they would use Theragun on their faces, which was never...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very curious about this. I have issues with jaw clenching and this seems like it could be a game changer.

Nifty little device there Dean. Not that I’m sadistic or anything, but next time you have sinus issues, I’d be curious if this would provide any sort of relief for the puffiness and inflammation that comes with it. Not so much just getting face punched by the massage speeds, but the hot and cold rings and if they would help in any way.

Very interesting product. As someone who has a tense neck area I'm glad to see the mention about relieving the tension. My pro is a bit strong to get that area well.

Excellent write-up Dean. I'm sure my wife would absolutely kill for one of these so it will likely go on my Christmas shopping list.

• Staff
Very interesting product. As someone who has a tense neck area I'm glad to see the mention about relieving the tension. My pro is a bit strong to get that area well.

it's so good at relieving that tension, for me it's been so amazing at that. I struggle a lot with upper neck issues, but this has helped. Which is why I also mentioned being able to sleep a bit better, I give this a big assist on that front.

Interesting. Thanks for the review. This might be something my wife would use. She gets headaches and neck issues, which seem to be connected.

Im pretty interested in this from the cooling and therapy perspective for headaches.

thera is thinking of things that I would have never thought of.. Also, I would have never thought to therabody my face.. That seems painful...

Im pretty interested in this from the cooling and therapy perspective for headaches.

the cooling ring is so impressive with how quickly it gets cold.

the cooling ring is so impressive with how quickly it gets cold.
Im going to give a try to @GolferGal unit and see how it works. Thanks for the writeup. Its intriguing as a headache sufferer.

Might have to pick one of these up, even if it's just for the upper neck and jaw targeting. Staring at a screen (or 3) all day can get me pretty tight, and I know massaging helps - it would be nice to make that easier.

Excellent write-up and interesting device.

I bet this can help a lot of people

I love the idea of this product, and I mentioned it to my wife a few weeks ago and she all but demanded that we get one. I was hoping to hold out a little while longer to see if Budget Golf decides to carry them, but the first sale I find will result in a purchase.

I’m in! Really looking forward to this!

Interesting. Don’t let my wife and daughter see this.

Interesting. Don’t let my wife and daughter see this.
I used the opposite strategy, I let my wife talk me into it! Or I talked her into it. Well at least one of those things 😆

I was pretty skeptical before trying the theragun mini before as well. Now I know not to doubt them.

Interesting device. Good to hear it’s able to relieve some tension in your neck.

Purchased Tuesday night and delivered on Friday. First impressions to come.

If you do get this, don’t skimp on the hot/cold attachments. I haven’t used the cold yet, but the hot is fantastic. I’m using this to help loosen the tension in my neck and hopefully alleviate some jaw clenching. It’s a nice tool that seems to pick up the percussion therapy close to my head/neck where I don’t want to use the Theragun Liv.

I totally missed this this week. Interesting tool here. Definitely want to hearore about this.

These are interesting. I don't know that I'd ever get one of these, but it's very cool to hear they work well.

If you do get this, don’t skimp on the hot/cold attachments. I haven’t used the cold yet, but the hot is fantastic. I’m using this to help loosen the tension in my neck and hopefully alleviate some jaw clenching. It’s a nice tool that seems to pick up the percussion therapy close to my head/neck where I don’t want to use the Theragun Liv.

That’s my take too…spend the extra coin for those two attachments.

Very interested as I did get to close to the crystals, not fun! I think the wife would like this one too and me for the neck tension. Lacrosse ball can only do so much, but it has helped with the vertigo.

Back