Therabody TheraFace Pro Review

I had a brutal headache the other day. It was coming from my neck and it hit me hard. I used the percussion on my neck and then the cold on my face and it made a world of difference getting rid of my headache. I have really enjoyed this product so far. I find the cooling incredibly refreshing too. Especially as we enter summer. The cold feels so good on my face.

I think I found my Christmas gift to my wife this year! Great write up!!

I had a brutal headache the other day. It was coming from my neck and it hit me hard. I used the percussion on my neck and then the cold on my face and it made a world of difference getting rid of my headache. I have really enjoyed this product so far. I find the cooking incredibly refreshing too. Especially as we enter summer. The cold feels so good on my face.
Did you find the cold attachment not being so cold after a few minutes? I was going through the relax and recharge routine and noticed it wasn't as cold by the time I was done that part of the routine.

Did you find the cold attachment not being so cold after a few minutes? I was going through the relax and recharge routine and noticed it wasn't as cold by the time I was done that part of the routine.

No, mine felt the same the entire time I was using it.

No, mine felt the same the entire time I was using it.
Thanks I'll have to give it another try tonight. The base was really warm after use.

The headache aspect has me really curious about this. I get them less than I used to but when I do get them they suck and sleep or Excedrin is all that works. This would be a much better option.

My review here has been lacking, but I’ve had the Theraface for a few weeks now and I’m probably only using it twice a week. The new night guard I molded is still holding up well which is awesome because I go through them pretty quickly. Apparently clenching my teeth is my super power. I do enjoy using the device before bed as it’s relaxing and I pretty much pass out immediately afterwards.

My review here has been lacking, but I’ve had the Theraface for a few weeks now and I’m probably only using it twice a week. The new night guard I molded is still holding up well which is awesome because I go through them pretty quickly. Apparently clenching my teeth is my super power. I do enjoy using the device before bed as it’s relaxing and I pretty much pass out immediately afterwards.
Using it twice a week because it hasn’t done what you wanted it to? I’ve decided to get this for my wife for Christmas because I feel like everything it does is perfect for her. But I don’t want her to only use it sparingly lol

Using it twice a week because it hasn’t done what you wanted it to? I’ve decided to get this for my wife for Christmas because I feel like everything it does is perfect for her. But I don’t want her to only use it sparingly lol
No no only using it twice per week because I’m a bum! But based on the wear pattern on my night guard even that has made an impact. Rachel promised to use it a bunch because there is a solid return period, but that hasn’t gone as planned.

No no only using it twice per week because I’m a bum! But based on the wear pattern on my night guard even that has made an impact. Rachel promised to use it a bunch because there is a solid return period, but that hasn’t gone as planned.
Rylee uses cold rollers, heat rollers, gets headaches constantly and this just sounded like the perfect thing. Good to know you’re only not using it because you’re a “bum” 😜

Rylee uses cold rollers, heat rollers, gets headaches constantly and this just sounded like the perfect thing. Good to know you’re only not using it because you’re a “bum” 😜
I’m looking forward(?) to testing it against headaches. Hoping Rachel can use some of the other routines soon!

I used the Theraface last night for the first time since I started Invisalign last week. Slept straight through the night and woke up with no mouth pain, which is something I could rarely say even before Invisalign. The tension relief routine is my go-to!

9A8BEE7A-3CB7-446A-8F28-90A826EAC32A.jpeg

Here’s the full kit. The white travel pouch holds the hot and cold rings (absolute MUST-HAVE’s). Next you have the device itself in the holder. One minor complaint is that the device charging port is in the base, so you can’t charge it while it’s in the holder. The attachments are a tight fit in the black travel pouch. The cleansing ring is in the plastic cover, the micro current ring is the alien looking thing with two balls, and the LED light ring is bottom right. In the middle are the three percussive attachments.

If you’re on the fence, I’d strongly recommend this device! The return policy is solid if you want to trial it and see if it’s for you.

I used the Theraface last night for the first time since I started Invisalign last week. Slept straight through the night and woke up with no mouth pain, which is something I could rarely say even before Invisalign. The tension relief routine is my go-to!

View attachment 9105704

Here’s the full kit. The white travel pouch holds the hot and cold rings (absolute MUST-HAVE’s). Next you have the device itself in the holder. One minor complaint is that the device charging port is in the base, so you can’t charge it while it’s in the holder. The attachments are a tight fit in the black travel pouch. The cleansing ring is in the plastic cover, the micro current ring is the alien looking thing with two balls, and the LED light ring is bottom right. In the middle are the three percussive attachments.

If you’re on the fence, I’d strongly recommend this device! The return policy is solid if you want to trial it and see if it’s for you.
I love that it comes with all of that already (except the hot and cold rings)! Can't wait to pick it up in a few months for the wife. I keep telling her I have the best present ever coming for Christmas. I think at this point, I'm more excited than she is. Though it does help that I know what it is and she has no idea lol

Been having jaw soreness because sleep me is a jerk and clenches my jaw like no other. Used the TheraFace last night, but didn’t go through the full routine. Just used the heat setting on face and neck and saw instant results. This thing is awesome!

Been having jaw soreness because sleep me is a jerk and clenches my jaw like no other. Used the TheraFace last night, but didn’t go through the full routine. Just used the heat setting on face and neck and saw instant results. This thing is awesome!
There’s been four times these past few days that Rylee could have used this. All I keep telling her is wait until December. She doesn’t like that

There’s been four times these past few days that Rylee could have used this. All I keep telling her is wait until December. She doesn’t like that
It’s already Christmas season, the months end with ber. Make it happen!

Guy at work just bought a theragun and was talking to about it, so I showed him this thing. Told him, if he ever takes the plunge, the hot and cold ring are requirements. It's just so good.

Guy at work just bought a theragun and was talking to about it, so I showed him this thing. Told him, if he ever takes the plunge, the hot and cold ring are requirements. It's just so good.
100%! I fortunately haven’t had the opportunity to try the cold ring with headaches, but I think it may help. I occasionally use it with one of the routines and I love the hot ring. Definitely must-have accessories!

As I sit here with what feels like my third migraine in a week, I am moving closer to getting this device sooner than later. Like @Muchmore18 I was waiting for a sale during the Christmas season, but I am not sure I want to wait any longer. Getting old stinks.

As I sit here with what feels like my third migraine in a week, I am moving closer to getting this device sooner than later. Like @Muchmore18 I was waiting for a sale during the Christmas season, but I am not sure I want to wait any longer. Getting old stinks.
Man if you do, please keep me updated on how you like it

Back