Theragun at the PGA Show

I’ll add that a little Theragun before bed and I sleep a bit better too. Neck isn’t as tight and I sleep a bit better.

I’ll add that a little Theragun before bed and I sleep a bit better too. Neck isn’t as tight and I sleep a bit better.

Which model do you have?

These seem to be more than just a "rage". Advertisements everywhere and hearing a lot of good things about them.

Nice. I am leaning towards that one.
My co workers raved about it for months so I broke down and got one. They weren’t wrong.

My co workers raved about it for months so I broke down and got one. They weren’t wrong.

Not surprising. 5 minutes of testing and I feel as though I have been missing out.

Based on reviews here. Ordered. Will report results.

Need Need Need!
@MWard has been quiet since receiving the one he purchased while at the PGA Show.

Need Need Need!
@MWard has been quiet since receiving the one he purchased while at the PGA Show.

Fedex delivering it today, didn’t have too much feedback to give quite yet!

Fedex delivering it today, didn’t have too much feedback to give quite yet!
I really need one of these :) - will be looking for your feedback!

I really need one of these :) - will be looking for your feedback!

I'm also looking forward to my own feedback, cause I slept like trash and my neck is all kinked up. Why doesn't the FedEx app let me stalk my package like the Amazon one does! :mad:

I caved.
Theragun on the way to me.

I have the Pro model coming my way. GolferGal and I will get great use out of it.

You went big time! NICE! I'll be curious how those extra attachments work for you vs the standard ball.

These have great reviews and I recall before Xmas all the ads saying this is what you should buy for your spouse.

ugh you guys are ruining me.

Which is funny, cause I'm pretty sure I'm about to feel great when I get this thing here and all charged up :)

I have told my wife we need this! She said if you say that one more time... Guess it will have to wait for now.

you better update regularly.

10:24am - It's still not here, and I'm getting impatient.

As much as I work out, everything is typically pretty sore so I plan on using it daily. Won't be hard to update.

10:25am - It's still not here, and I feel it's never going to get here. I'm dying.

Well hello there FedEx friend!

Unboxed and charging now

Well hello there FedEx friend!

Unboxed and charging now

And yet still no pictures or GIFs.
Must be taking it to the netheryaya.

And yet still no pictures or GIFs.
Must be taking it to the netheryaya.
Takes a little bit for that first charge. And then there is the first use. It is wonderful.

Back