Theragun at the PGA Show

And yet still no pictures or GIFs.
Must be taking it to the netheryaya.

70min to a full charge. I’ll do all that when I can use it and get right into a video of it being used.

EB58B424-9FCE-4434-8C37-E73BC6ABEB29.jpeg
Will do video when it’s charged!

These things are flat out awesome. The wife and I are were talking about these this weekend and how great one of these would be to have around! We aren’t getting any younger and massage therapy can get pretty pricey if you go consistently. This will pay for itself after 2-3 uses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd kill for one of these right now. Woke up with a tweaked nerve in my neck and have to turn at the waist to look left or right. I think I could talk the wife into one of these as we both workout fairly regularly.

good lord that is loud. Thanks for the video Ward

I'd kill for one of these right now. Woke up with a tweaked nerve in my neck and have to turn at the waist to look left or right. I think I could talk the wife into one of these as we both workout fairly regularly.
Yep I'm literally waiting for the next time that happens. It's not an if, but a when.

I haven't had a chance to watch yet but there were a ton of inexpensive clones. It will be interesting to see how they differentiate their product.

I haven't had a chance to watch yet but there were a ton of inexpensive clones. It will be interesting to see how they differentiate their product.

Yes, we speak about this in the video. Interesting aspect to me.

Im hopeful mine arrives by the end of the week.

Delivery supposed to be on Friday.....can't get here soon enough.

Today is a rowing cardio day, so I expect to hate everyone and everything for sure by tomorrow. I know it works great for post activity pain, I'll give it a go for pre activity and see how that goes as well.

Today is a rowing cardio day, so I expect to hate everyone and everything for sure by tomorrow. I know it works great for post activity pain, I'll give it a go for pre activity and see how that goes as well.
If more video, for the love of my sanity, LANDSCAPE.

Its only a matter of time before somebody uses these in places we don't talk about....in fact they probably already exist :D

Its only a matter of time before somebody uses these in places we don't talk about....in fact they probably already exist :D

Its adorable that you think MWard hasn't already nicknamed his #Taintpunisher.

Mine is out for delivery. Very surprised at the one day turn around timeframe.

Its adorable that you think MWard hasn't already nicknamed his #Taintpunisher.

That thing is moving at 70 movements per second at 30lbs of force. Why would anyone, especially someone as physically gifted/mentally inept as myself, want to try that? Plus, you’re like what, a couple inches from the boys? Im only good for one self dick punch at the PGA show, but 70 times in one second? Uugggghhhhh

I have had a theragun for almost a year. I cant imagine life without it now.

the best part @JB is that he's clearly already done the math and thought better of it hahahaha

Or, you know. I answered the question of the difference between the standard and pro model. I also just have no urge to find out what that kind of pain would be like.

Back