Theragun at the PGA Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Theragun blew me away at the PGA Show and we caught up with a familiar face to discuss the models as well as the difference between Theragun and the knockoffs out there. This was shot on the phone, so please excuse the quality compared to our normal videos, but once Facebook finished processing, it should be fine.

Good morning @JB. FYI - the video link doesn't work.

P.S. I'm using a Mac laptop...

• Admin
Not sure why. It is showing, but if you cannot see it, check out the THP Facebook Page, where it is the first new post.

Just checked on my phone, via the app, and video works. Weird that it doesn't play on my laptop.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Video works fine on my iPad. Looks like a good product but little too expensive for my budget. Really liked the interview, one of the best from the show.

My brother gave me one last year. The times I’ve used it, it’s worked well. It’s harder for me to pin point the lower area of my back on my own. I need assist from the kids but it really does work. Never thought of taking to the course

It doesn't play on my MacBook either, FYI.

Also, it's worth noting that they offer 20% discount to military and first responders according to their website which definitely helps bring the price down.

• Admin
It doesn't play on my MacBook either, FYI.

Also, it's worth noting that they offer 20% discount to military and first responders according to their website which definitely helps bring the price down.

If you have Facebook, it is our first post right now.

"12mm is like this big"--classic

Pretty cool gadget. Definitely something I need the THP discount for on budget golf. ;)

While it's not this one, my friend has a massage gun and it's just amazeballs, will be getting one for ourselves but $250 for the base is a bit out of our range. Doing research for one from Amazon that comes with a bunch of attachments.. but who knows maybe I'll be kicking myself in a year for not spending more up front

It’s definitely an interesting product. I’m not ready to drop 6 bills on it just yet.

How loud is the gun?

Not ready to spend that much, but I saw these on Budget Golf around Thanksgiving and was really intrigued.

It's one of those products that I'd want to try first on one of those days my back is acting up. The price is a little tough but if it works it would totally be worth it.

Something I need and could potentially talk the wife into. Like Calgon in a gun.

I see no reason to go with the top lone model for the extra setting and battery but that middle one is NOICE!

It’s definitely an interesting product. I’m not ready to drop 6 bills on it just yet.

How loud is the gun?
$250 and they had a show discount on their site if it’s still up.

It’s fairly loud, but not crazy loud. You can hear it in the video

While it's not this one, my friend has a massage gun and it's just amazeballs, will be getting one for ourselves but $250 for the base is a bit out of our range. Doing research for one from Amazon that comes with a bunch of attachments.. but who knows maybe I'll be kicking myself in a year for not spending more up front

You will be based on what I have learned haha.

I could use that right now.

I went the standard model. Extra battery is cool and the pivoting head with extra attachments probably I’ll miss, but the models we used just had the standard head on them.

Is it Sunday yet? Why not?

I might have to check this out a bit more. My wife is always having back issues. I wonder if this would help her.

This definitely seemed to be one of the stars of the show. Would love to try one out.

great video, definitely, on my ponder list

Back