Theragun Black Friday Sale + THPer Coupon

THIS^^^^

The mini also has a shorter throw (impact) so it isn't as harsh.
The full-sized units also have a higher stall force (you can exert more pressure before they stall) - useful if you have a spot you really need to dig deep, but I honestly don't need that much pressure very often. The biggest advantage of the full sized units is the versatility of the grip and being able to reach spots the Mini can't hit. They're awesome for home use, but not near as portable as the Mini - it would be about like lugging a scroll saw in its case around with you.

If you travel a lot and want to have a Theragun with you, or want to be able to throw it in your backpack or golf bag for daily carry, the Mini is a better choice. If you're going to use it in one place all the time (home, office, etc.) and/or don't have anybody to help you hit those hard-to-reach spots, the full-sized units are a better choice. Obviously, having both of them is ideal.

Ordered another mini. Went white this time. Why not. Hope the other one surfaces eventually

Ordered the prime , thanks THP

Just pulled the trigger on the theragun! Thanks THP and budget golf that was an insane deal. Can't wait to try this out after reading all of the positive reviews on the forum.

Strongly considering picking the mini up for the golf bag. Have a different brand large size one for at the house and love it, but really like the idea of having a small one with me as I constantly battle back issues. And the wife is asking me for a Christmas list at the moment...

Can't wait to beat the **** out of my sciatica in a couple days with this thing :sneaky:

thanks THP + budget golf! grabbed a mini

That’s why I got it
so hoping it helps us both! sciatica is new to me this year and i hoped it would only last a couple weeks but it's been a couple months at least.

Ordering the elite after the wife goes to bed. She has been looking at the as well. Perfect deal on the perfect gift.

Any thoughts on Prime vs Elite? Is elite really worth the extra $$?

My (to be gifted) mini arrived yesterday. As always, shipping was really fast.

Any thoughts on Prime vs Elite? Is elite really worth the extra $$?
The only differences are 10 lbs of stall speed (40 on the Elite vs 30 on the Prime), the OLED screen/force meter on the Elite, and one more attachment included with the Elite.

The only differences are 10 lbs of stall speed (40 on the Elite vs 30 on the Prime), the OLED screen/force meter on the Elite, and one more attachment included with the Elite.

Thanks! I don't think we need all the bells and whistles so I opted for the Prime. Awesome deal with the BF coupon. I hate sales tax! Used to be able to work around it online but not much so anymore.

so hoping it helps us both! sciatica is new to me this year and i hoped it would only last a couple weeks but it's been a couple months at least.

Got mine in today. Alway fast shipping with BG.

I’ve had it for years. Had a discectomy on my L5/S1 10 year ago and been fighting it since. Anything that helps keep those muscles from contracting and grabbing that nerve is a positive.

I started dry needling this year and that had been the best thing money can buy. No insurance but like $40 a session. It’s similar to acupuncture but more targeted. It’s amazing. Highly recommended.

Back