Theragun Mini question

smgoldstein

2022 Goat Cupper
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got mine today and look forward to using it. Was wondering if these other attachments are worth it or if the standard ball is all I need?

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 4.32.45 PM.png

i haven’t felt like the unit is missing anything that would make me buy other attachments. i’m sure they feel good too, but for what i use it for i don’t think it’s necessary.

I have all of them except the Supersoft (the big foam one). I find the chisel, cone, thumb and dampener are all useful in different places, but not essential. I don't have much use for the larger ball, it's not much different than the standard ball or dampener to me. The dampener is my most used attachment.

I have the soft ball and use it the most, top left plus the foam one (top) which I haven’t used. I found the foam ball easier on tender spots as less aggressive, still does great job but I also don’t have huge muscles (+60) 😜

Just ordered the soft foam attachment for my new Theragun Mini(thank you Budget Championship!) based on @J.B. Cobb III recommendation.

Just ordered the soft foam attachment for my new Theragun Mini(thank you Budget Championship!) based on @J.B. Cobb III recommendation.
Thats a great one! I have the replacement foam pack on the ready. One foam head can last quite a while. I will use it after applying creams to my knee often and that can break down the foam quicker (2-3 months).

The Dampener is another one I like. Little softer than the one it comes with but can still get in there. Kind of spreads impact out a little more.

The SuperSoft foam one is great. I actually have two because I bought the double head adapter. The large soft ball is also nice.

Soft foam tip!!! Game changer

Just got my Super Soft Attachments for my Theragun Mini

Back