JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thing is going to be such a huge hit for golfers. It fits in the golf bag in just about any pocket. The battery lasts close to 3 hours and it is much quieter than original.

5eb072b05785321b375ae6d8.jpg

MINI_HERO_1.jpg

I've been eyeing these pretty hard lately. Any idea whether the mini or elite is as effective as the pro?

Oh wow. Price?

Oh boy, I hadn't seen those. This might be the one I should get for my back.

Only concern with this would be maneuverability and ability to use it on my back by myself.

• Admin
I've been eyeing these pretty hard lately. Any idea whether the mini or elite is as effective as the pro?

As effective? Not sure, it goes 12mm instead of 16, but they all hit the max of 2400 ppm. This one has 3 speed settings.

Oh wow. Price?

Just under $200
Not sure if Budget has them in stock, but coupon might work if they do.

• Admin
Only concern with this would be maneuverability and ability to use it on my back by myself.

I think with the design, you can hit all areas, but I have ordered one so hopefully should be able to tell you soon.

I'd check this out, the wife and I enjoy the g3 and it has definitely been a welcome addition to the pre-bedtime routine. I'll admit that I was skeptical, but I feel much more relaxed after using it. Smaller, quieter, and more portable would be welcome, as I usually only use the slow speed anyway.

I love my theragun. I am not sure about how this is set up. The handle (if you call it that) seem strange and bulk...

Agree with this. I’m interested in the weight as well. Part of the reason i love my G3 is the handle and angles i can get it to with relative ease. Depending on the weight of the Mini, i can see the shape being somewhat capable. Though I wonder if this is more for larger, easier to reach areas, as shown in the picture.

I’m interested though, would be great for travel.

hmm.... I don't need one as I have the hyper volt, but if that ever craps out I will grab one of these. Also, if you travel with one of these, maybe try and put it in your checked bag.... one of the oddest experiences I had was when I had my hypervolt in my carry on when going on a golf trip and it tripping a further check of my bag.

This was over a year ago and the 2 TSA guys I am pretty sure did not buy that it was a "massager" not used for more.... intimate experiences. Oh well.

I'd check this out, the wife and I enjoy the g3 and it has definitely been a welcome addition to the pre-bedtime routine. I'll admit that I was skeptical, but I feel much more relaxed after using it. Smaller, quieter, and more portable would be welcome, as I usually only use the slow speed anyway.
I love this post for so many reasons... :LOL:

Seriously though: Are these things gentle?
I'm envisioning those exfoliating products for skin that come with a tube of "soothing cream" for after use. ;)
Would I need "soothing cream?" :eek:

I'd really like something that could be strapped to an affected body part, or using a soft neoprene style holder. My hands hurt a lot and I don't have anyone to "pre-bedtime routine" with at the moment. :cautious::cool:

Do people actually use these during a round of golf?

Agree with this. I’m interested in the weight as well. Part of the reason i love my G3 is the handle and angles i can get it to with relative ease. Depending on the weight of the Mini, i can see the shape being somewhat capable. Though I wonder if this is more for larger, easier to reach areas, as shown in the picture.

I’m interested though, would be great for travel.

I will get this information for you when it arrives. I will weigh it and shoot a quick video of where it packs, etc.

I use mine and its the big Pro model. Great on the course when you struggle with some ailments. For most people, before or after would work fine.

During? I feel like if I had to do that, what on earth did I do to hurt myself to need it? Before and after the round? Zero hesitation on that. Wakes everything up, keeps neck and lower back loose

Just when I have the original Theragun :eek:

I use mine and its the big Pro model. Great on the course when you struggle with some ailments. For most people, before or after would work fine.
Hearing this has me seriously pondering. I've been having shoulder issues & they seem to increase as the round goes on. Could be a gamer changer on the back nine & keeping the pain down.

As effective? Not sure, it goes 12mm instead of 16, but they all hit the max of 2400 ppm. This one has 3 speed settings.

Just under $200
Not sure if Budget has them in stock, but coupon might work if they do.

I just checked and they do have it up and the coupon does indeed work.

I keep looking at these. Eventually I'm going to pull the trigger.

This thing would cool.

Hearing this has me seriously pondering. I've been having shoulder issues & they seem to increase as the round goes on. Could be a gamer changer on the back nine & keeping the pain down.

I get it in my forearm at times and my calf. Its why this Mini is so appealing to me.

I just checked and they do have it up and the coupon does indeed work.

Good news for THPers.

This looks really interesting...

For those of you who already own a Theragun G3PRO, G3, liv, or G2PRO, you may be interested to know that for a limited time, Theragun is offering 25% discounts on Gen 4 devices. They're promoting it as a trade in/trade up program, but you get to keep your existing device. Details at the link if you're interested.

https://www.theragun.com/us/en-us/theragun-trade-in-2020/

Back