Any recommendations for favorite attachments? I still only have the standard ball and it's too rough on certain parts of the back, etc. I was looking at the "Thumb", "Supersoft" and "Cone"
I only have the standard one right now but it works great for me. I have been eyeing the pro model and definitely want to try out some attachments of there are other options.

Any recommendations for favorite attachments? I still only have the standard ball and it's too rough on certain parts of the back, etc. I was looking at the "Thumb", "Supersoft" and "Cone"
The Dampener is great if you're looking for something in between the Standard Ball and Supersoft. It's my most used attachment. The Cone is great for targeting pinpoint spots, but it can get pretty intense - definitely "rougher" than the standard ball in most spots.

My most commonly used ones are, in order of usage, the Dampener, Wedge, and Standard Ball. The Thumb and Cone are for pretty specific use cases.

The Dampener is great if you're looking for something in between the Standard Ball and Supersoft. It's my most used attachment. The Cone is great for targeting pinpoint spots, but it can get pretty intense - definitely "rougher" than the standard ball in most spots.

My most commonly used ones are, in order of usage, the Dampener, Wedge, and Standard Ball. The Thumb and Cone are for pretty specific use cases.
What he said.

The supersoft I only used right after ACL surgery. Will still use it when areas are real tender and the wife really likes it.

The standard ball that comes with the mini is a little too firm. I swapped it with the Dampener that came with my elite for travel as the mini is the perfect size for that.

So I have been using this daily with some good success and I think it is going to get me back to playing before too long.

I was a skeptic. But these things are awesome.

We keep one in the office and one in the bedroom. REALLY nice after golf, before bed or during the work day.

We keep one in the office and one in the bedroom. REALLY nice after golf, before bed or during the work day.

It's taken a back seat since I've been using the pro, but broke it out the other day and the power coming out of this little guy is still so surprising.

All those times to use it are great. During golf season it also became part of my routine early in the morning on the weekend pre round. Wake up, cup of coffee , theragun ,golf. Even now when we cant golf on the weekend still do that, love it.

@JB How do you travel with your Theragun? Do you check it or put it in your carry on?

This thing has passed the test of time.

Did I buy a pro? Heck yeah I did

Is the pro "better?" Yeah, for a lot of things

But the mini on the course if I get tight, or in my office if my shoulder gets sore is just soooooo awesome. The battery life is still good, it still provides great relief in a very compact package, and I've only had one person ask me if it was some kind of adult toy.

Everytime I use this thing on a trip I'm always amazed at how much power it has and how long the battery lasts.

Everytime I use this thing on a trip I'm always amazed at how much power it has and how long the battery lasts.
I havent charged mine in about 4 THP Experience trips. Probably should do that since I have a couple back to back coming up.

The Theragun Mini still ranks as one of my favorite acquisitions ever, not sure how I lived without this thing. It's a lifesaver as age creeps up on you and things start getting achy, a few minutes with the Theragun and you're as good as new. The Elite stays at home, the Mini goes with me any time I travel.

Back