Well, once again the internet shows me something I need that I didn't know existed.

Duo adapter it is....

Can't wait for mine to show up after the special coupon!

I think mine might have a bad battery. Has anyone tested the 150 minute battery life? If so, did you run it on low to test that? It showed up dead on Saturday and I charged it. I used it some Saturday and took it with me to the course on SundY and it died afterward at home so I charged it last night.

Either my family is using it more than I realize or I have a bad battery, because I just had to charge it again. I plan to test the battery life tomorrow (on low?) before I contact them.

I am absolutely loving the device.

Edited: it took 57 minutes to charge until solid green light. I am going to turn it on low and set in the closet to see how long until it dies.

edited: the bad battery might be my imagination or the fact that my kids are using it a lot more than I thought. I am at 40 minutes run time on low and the indicator still shows solid green. I am giving it a break every 30 minutes to make sure it doesn’t over heat.

Last edited:
I think mine might have a bad battery. Has anyone tested the 150 minute battery life? If so, did you run it on low to test that? It showed up dead on Saturday and I charged it. I used it some Saturday and took it with me to the course on SundY and it died afterward at home so I charged it last night.

Either my family is using it more than I realize or I have a bad battery, because I just had to charge it again. I plan to test the battery life tomorrow (on low?) before I contact them.

I haven't tested the battery life, I usually top off the charge while the light is still blue or just turned red so it's always ready for use. I have run it down into the red a couple times and was surprised how much time I got out of it after the light turned red.

Edited: it took 57 minutes to charge until solid green light. I am going to turn it on low and set in the closet to see how long until it dies.

edited: the bad battery might be my imagination or the fact that my kids are using it a lot more than I thought. I am at 40 minutes run time on low and the indicator still shows solid green. I am giving it a break every 30 minutes to make sure it doesn’t over heat.
Nothing to add on the Mini's battery, but if you do have an issue, Theragun's customer service is top notch. I had a loose plastic piece in my G3Pro that didn't seem to impact functionality, called them just to check, and they voluntarily sent me a new one anyways without hesitation.

I edited my post above. I think the battery is going to test normal. I am at 60 minutes run time on low and the indicator turned blue just a few minutes before the hour. I will continue testing tomorrow. Anything that approaches two hours for this powerful device would be good and they say it will go past that.

Joining this brotherhood of old dudes with muscle ailments... Thanks Budget Golf! lol.....for making me spend money I hadn't planned to. There goes my Ventus hybrid shaft. :oops:

I slept in a weird position the other night. I had this knot in my neck that ran right down to behind my shoulder blade. I was using a lacrosse ball to dig it out the best I could. Digging anything I could to try and loosen it up. All I managed to do was make the skin surrounding the area sore. I convinced my wife that she was better off just helping me get to the spot with the Theragun Mini vs. listening to me cry about it the rest of the night. After about 5 minutes of pretty steady pressure followed by some stretching had me feeling about as right as rain.

This thing is a god send for people like me who refuse to give into the fact that I am aging and will be 40 in a little over a year. I am seriously contemplating a purchase of the Theragun Prime to expand my reach for when I can't convince my wife to help. And I owe a debt of gratitude to whomever mentioned using this on the bottom of their feet a few weeks ago. That may be my favorite are to work with it now.

Funny story I played in not one but two charity outings last week which resulted in me playing 3 days in a row. On the third day's outing I pulled this out of the bag on the tee and was got the usual jokes from the guys. I said here...try it. The laughing stopped and was followed by OH OK. Then came the apologies haha. When asked how much and where to buy, of course I directed them to our friends at budget golf and even mentioned the coupon. They couldn't believe the price, not sure if they will pick one up but they are thinking about it after using instead of laughing thats for sure.

I slept in a weird position the other night. I had this knot in my neck that ran right down to behind my shoulder blade. I was using a lacrosse ball to dig it out the best I could. Digging anything I could to try and loosen it up. All I managed to do was make the skin surrounding the area sore. I convinced my wife that she was better off just helping me get to the spot with the Theragun Mini vs. listening to me cry about it the rest of the night. After about 5 minutes of pretty steady pressure followed by some stretching had me feeling about as right as rain.

This thing is a god send for people like me who refuse to give into the fact that I am aging and will be 40 in a little over a year. I am seriously contemplating a purchase of the Theragun Prime to expand my reach for when I can't convince my wife to help. And I owe a debt of gratitude to whomever mentioned using this on the bottom of their feet a few weeks ago. That may be my favorite are to work with it now.
As someone looking at 50 in the rear view mirror, hearing you talk about turning 40 like that makes you a fossil is amusing.

;)

I bought the Theragun Elite for that very reason. I love the Mini for its portability and I can hit almost every place on my body with it, but the full-sized one gives you that extra reach to get those few spots you just can't work by yourself with the Mini. I actually like using the Mini better in the easy-to-reach spots because it's so light and easy to handle, but the Elite comes out when I need to hit one of those difficult spots and don't want to bother my wife.

Couldn't even tell you how many times I've used the Mini to work out those post-sleep knots in my neck and shoulders, what a lifesaver! I have one of those question mark-shaped back massage tools with the hard plastic balls on the end, used to use that or a tennis ball, but those don't give anywhere near the relief that the Theragun does.

The funniest thing about the Theragun is my cat - he's absolutely in love with it. Any time I turn it on, he hears it no matter where he is in the house and comes running into the room, pawing at me and climbing up to get his turn with it! If I don't share with him quickly enough, he jumps right up on my desk and stands there giving me The Eye. :ROFLMAO:

another evening at home and another day where the mini has come through in the clutch. used it to warm up before hitting the range and now I on my couch giving my legs and shoulders a once over.

Battery life on this is proving to be as good or better than they list. get at least an hour of use before it goes down a color.

Couldn't even tell you how many times I've used the Mini to work out those post-sleep knots in my neck and shoulders, what a lifesaver!

This is why I bought one. I have had the mother of shoulder/neck knotts lately and the damn thing won’t give up. Can”t wait to get the mini on it....

That’s one thing I’ve really noticed is the effectiveness compared to my previous remedies. I used to use a tennis ball and Theracane to work out knots and muscle strains to limited effect. With the Mini the results are exponentially better. I tweaked my lower/mid back the other day and have been working on it for a couple days now. We aren’t 100% yet, but the progress is significant and much more efficient and effective than my old ways.

That’s one thing I’ve really noticed is the effectiveness compared to my previous remedies. I used to use a tennis ball and Theracane to work out knots and muscle strains to limited effect. With the Mini the results are exponentially better. I tweaked my lower/mid back the other day and have been working on it for a couple days now. We aren’t 100% yet, but the progress is significant and much more efficient and effective than my old ways.
It saved me from, what would typically be, my back going out. Had the same symptoms that have always preceded my back locking up. This combined with my regular routine of rest, stretching, and hoping to God that it goes away had me bouncing back without any major discomfort. That is a first. Don't know if it was coincidence. But, I've never been able to avoid it in the 4 years of dealing with my back issues.

It saved me from, what would typically be, my back going out. Had the same symptoms that have always preceded my back locking up. This combined with my regular routine of rest, stretching, and hoping to God that it goes away had me bouncing back without any major discomfort. That is a first. Don't know if it was coincidence. But, I've never been able to avoid it in the 4 years of dealing with my back issues.
Amen brother. That is what happens with me. I start with a little discomfort, get a twinge and then the thing snowballs into a "I can barely breathe/move". I was heading that way on Saturday, started working on it Sunday and sit here on Wednesday feeling about 95%. That is not how this usually goes for me.

20200916_171506.jpg
I opened the package 3 minutes ago. I feel better already 😁

Read this long thread and some reviews here and pulled the trigger, ordered one! No discount here in Europe and higher price, but i hope will make a difference in recovery, allowing me to play more :)
I've used mine for about 30 minutes so far. You will not be disappointed.

BG shipped quickly. Will have mine on Friday. Excited to get rid of the should/neck kink...

So between driving and being parked due to an accident I had the opportunity to use the mini for about 35 minutes before it died.
My trainer has always been after me to stretch and/or foam roll which is difficult to do if you're working most of the time. I believe that I have found a suitable substitute.
My main concern now is that I am probably going to have to buy a second unit once my family and friends see this one

the mini really saved me during a pretty stressful time leading up to a deadline yesterday. long hours hunched over a computer screen, stressed and tense. i used it often on my traps and while they’re not perfect, they’re so much better than they typically are this time of year.

Delivery Day tomorrow and then some notes after I can move again. Can’t wait!

I've had a really rough last couple of nights with my back where it almost locks up and spasms. Tonight was the worst after playing soccer with my kids and I struggled to even get off the couch. I figured I'd see if the mini could help "unlock" my back and it actually seemed to help a bit. It may have been temporary but at least it helped me move around a little better.

Back