Been on my feet a ton lately. Knees are just plain sore. Just spending a little extra time on those trouble areas.

20201022_145112.jpg

Ugh. I’m old and need to buy one. With all this renovation I’m doing, this would be a blessing at night and in the morning I think.

I'm older and I'm not doing any renovation but I just got one. Going to be targeting my lower back and shoulder.

I'm older and I'm not doing any renovation but I just got one. Going to be targeting my lower back and shoulder.

Did Budget still have the RED version in stock or was it sold out?

Did Budget still have the RED version in stock or was it sold out?

I got it through Budget but it's not the Red. And I don't know if the red was sold out.

The Mini found a very tender spot on the left side of the back just above hip - hit and felt the effect all the way down the hamstrings - using it every day on that spot and it's gradually decreasing.

Does anyone know what type of charger this uses. I seemed to have misplaced mine and can’t find one to buy on the website. Help!

i've been having some trouble with the muscles in the middle of my back (i think the rhomboids). it's a common issue for me, but hit it with 20-30 seconds of theragun mini treatment and it improves dramatically.

one of the things i wanted to test after regular use was whether this would increase my flexibility, and ability to make some of the moves in the golf swing that my instructor and i have been working on. while i haven't been as diligent with the use as i intended, i will say i don't think the mini has improved my flexibility.

but where the mini has absolutely shined for me is in managing my daily discomfort. having a desk job that can be high stress, i usually have terrible trouble with my traps and middle back. any time i feel a flare up coming, i use the mini and get instant relief.

Had some close friends over for Halloween candy handouts and fire (read boozin)..

One of them has a surgically repaired knee and was talking about some pain.
One of them has a herniated disc and was talking about some pain.

So proceeded discussions on Theragun including a demonstration hahaha... I would imagine Budget Golf owes me some commissions come Monday haha

Had some close friends over for Halloween candy handouts and fire (read boozin)..

One of them has a surgically repaired knee and was talking about some pain.
One of them has a herniated disc and was talking about some pain.

So proceeded discussions on Theragun including a demonstration hahaha... I would imagine Budget Golf owes me some commissions come Monday haha

I see you standing in front of everyone doing that product demonstration like it’s a Tupperware party.

I see you standing in front of everyone doing that product demonstration like it’s a Tupperware party.
yeah, running it over with my car like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite? lmao

Packing for my trip tomorrow to Hammock Beach and literally the first thing on my checklist to make sure that I pack is the Theragun mini. Long road trip, this thing is a must.

Packing for my trip tomorrow to Hammock Beach and literally the first thing on my checklist to make sure that I pack is the Theragun mini. Long road trip, this thing is a must.

A must have for any travel now. I know several made their way to Vegas for the Morgan Cup including mine!

Keep dropping hints with the wife that I need this...
Maybe leave a Budget coupon laying around? :unsure:

Took mine to the Boston area when I was there for 12 days in early October. Golf, work, friends and good weather. The mini is invaluable.

Been keeping this at the work desk and first thing when I log on in the morning and I'm checking emails - I'm using this simultaneously on my lower/upper back and legs.

It's sort of like an energy drink for your body. Love it.

A must have for any travel now. I know several made their way to Vegas for the Morgan Cup including mine!

Maybe leave a Budget coupon laying around? :unsure:

Lol and @ScoFoBG phone number written on top

has anyone tried another version of this? i am looking for a cheaper version

has anyone tried another version of this? i am looking for a cheaper version

I have tried most. I think Theragun is head and shoulders above the rest in quality and customer service, but there are knockoffs out there. Not like the mini, but knockoffs nonetheless.

I have tried most. I think Theragun is head and shoulders above the rest in quality and customer service, but there are knockoffs out there. Not like the mini, but knockoffs nonetheless.
I own a knock off from Amazon. It looks identical to the Hyperice. But, the Theragun mini absolutely blows it out of the water in terms of power and effectiveness. Not even a contest between the two.

thanks, I guess I buy pay the extra. (y)

This is still one of my favorite purchases this year. Who knew something like this could make a person feel so good after using it?

Back