been itching to try out the thumb attachment +/- the duo system.

any insight or suggestions on the non-stock tips?

I ordered a couple extra attachments, the soft one and an even softer foam attachment and they are a little bit easier on those more tender spots where there’s not much muscle/fat.

I need to elevated my discussion in here considering how frequently I use the theragun.

Mediocre night sleeping? Wake up and hit the shoulders and lower back until I feel right.
Getting ready to do a workout? Hit the theragun until I feel loose.
Planning to golf? Spend about 30-60 seconds on biceps, forearms, thighs, back, and shoulders.

It's really just become a part of my routine - and I was SUCH a big skeptic early on.

I have no time to whip out a massager at the course -- so I just make do with my chair....

1605908254809.png

I’ve lost mine. Can’t believe it. I’ve looked everywhere.

A friend of mine had a hip replacement a couple months ago - the joint feels fine now, but he's still having some muscle pain/tightness from the procedure itself. I brought my Mini to the course yesterday and let him try it, he went straight home and ordered a Mini and an Elite. He was amazed at how fast and how much relief it gave him. His wife also suffers from back pain that sometimes leaves her bedridden, he figures it will be an enormous help to her also.

My hips have been cranky and bothering me lately too. I took a nap this afternoon after golf and they hurt so bad they kept waking me up. I finally got up and gave them a good 10 minutes with the Theragun, unbelievable what a difference it makes. Completely pain-free when I was done.

been itching to try out the thumb attachment +/- the duo system.

any insight or suggestions on the non-stock tips?
The duo system is awesome for large areas/muscle groups - I like using it on my back, hamstrings and quads. As far as the other attachments, the thumb is useful if you want really focused pressure on a small area; the cone even more so (it can actually be a little brutal!), but they're both great for things like the bottoms of your feet. The wedge works well in creases (like your hip crease or whatever), and also for scraping/flushing movements. I've used it mostly on my quads and calves. I don't find a lot of use for the large ball - it doesn't do anything that the standard ball or dampener can't do, IMO.

I use the dampener probably 90% of the time, it's a good all-around attachment. The only one I haven't tried is the Supersoft.

Theragun mini and Pro all over the sidelines of the NFL game tonight as players get ready. Just saw Aaron Donald warming up with one.

On Saturday I spent all day hauling, splitting, and stacking firewood. I used my theragun pro that night and first thing in the morning. I had an 8am tee time that was an hour away and after the car ride my back was sore and stiff. I worked it over with the theragun mini and quickly was able to start swinging. Part of the way through the round my back started to stiffen again and a few minutes with the mini and I was fine again. This thing is amazing on the course!

long car trip yesterday, and a rough nights sleep on a firm uncomfortable mattress means my body is a mess this morning. theragun to the rescue. hit just about everywhere, then did a little stretching, and i feel so much better. love the mini.

long car trip yesterday, and a rough nights sleep on a firm uncomfortable mattress means my body is a mess this morning. theragun to the rescue. hit just about everywhere, then did a little stretching, and i feel so much better. love the mini.
I've been known to take it in the car for trips and use it during haha - it really does make an incredible difference, even just hanging out at home while working, hitting the shoulders when I get a bit tight up there.

I just spent 15-20 minutes using this and doing a full body work over and holy smokes I feel like a blob of Jello. It actually relaxed me enough that I feel asleep on the floor for a few minutes. I was pretty skeptical of these at first but now it's probably one of my favorite purchases of 2020.

My hips have been cranky and bothering me lately too. I took a nap this afternoon after golf and they hurt so bad they kept waking me up. I finally got up and gave them a good 10 minutes with the Theragun, unbelievable what a difference it makes. Completely pain-free when I was done.
My wife golfs. She also has some arthritis in her hips and gets hip pain. Thinking about getting her one of these. Anyone with arthritis use this . Also wonder which model would be the easiest and best for her to use for her hips. The mini looks good and based on the reviews here think i will get her one. Appreciate anyones thoughts on this.

I got one from Budget a couple weeks ago. I’m enjoying it.

Woke up this morning and have been using this for a better part of 15 minutes on my forearms and hands after a lot of Tech Studio work this week. I need to do a number of tests in here Monday and Tuesday and already feel a bit better.

My wife golfs. She also has some arthritis in her hips and gets hip pain. Thinking about getting her one of these. Anyone with arthritis use this . Also wonder which model would be the easiest and best for her to use for her hips. The mini looks good and based on the reviews here think i will get her one. Appreciate anyones thoughts on this.

I have bursitis on my left hip so I use the mini on it in the morning, it seems to help with my stiffness and pain

I found a spot on my upper hip area that I've been working that has been feeling awesome after working it over. I played 9 holes yesterday and it was the best my back has felt in quite some time so I'm wondering if this was part of the reason.

I've also been working my Achilles and calves over with it lately and it feels so darn good.

I've also been working my Achilles and calves over with it lately and it feels so darn good.
the calves are a game changer before and after golf and before sleeping

the calves are a game changer before and after golf and before sleeping
They really are. It took a few times for it to feel comfortable but now it's so relaxing. Especially my right calf if I've been driving around my territory all day.

I picked one up for my wife's birthday and she (and I) absolutely love it.

anyone else use the theragun just to use it, when you feel like a bit of work on the shoulders would make all the difference?

I catch myself rubbing my shoulders and then think "wait, I've got a better idea!" hahaha - It's just so easy and so good.

anyone else use the theragun just to use it, when you feel like a bit of work on the shoulders would make all the difference?

I catch myself rubbing my shoulders and then think "wait, I've got a better idea!" hahaha - It's just so easy and so good.

i pack it in my backpack and take it to work. Several times a day I’ll hit the lower back and it does wonders.
My current regimen is to use it when I wake up and before bed. It’s helped a lot.

When I have a tee time I’ll use this right before I leave the house and it helps a ton as I usually don’t hit balls before my round.

i pack it in my backpack and take it to work. Several times a day I’ll hit the lower back and it does wonders.
My current regimen is to use it when I wake up and before bed. It’s helped a lot.

When I have a tee time I’ll use this right before I leave the house and it helps a ton as I usually don’t hit balls before my round.
Do you remember to use it after you play as well? I always forget but it sounds like there are some nice benefits to doing that.

My brother-in-law was all over this over Thanksgiving. He’s a helicopter pilot in the navy and he said he is so sore after a day of flying.

Do you remember to use it after you play as well? I always forget but it sounds like there are some nice benefits to doing that.

yep. Right after my shower I’ll hit my legs and lower back. Helps more than people think

Back