I think I can deal with the sound if I can reach more sore spots on the back. That is where I tend to have a lot of tension and soreness. Thanks for your input 👍
That is why I grabbed one of the G3's. The handle shape and the added length do help hit more of my back, as a bigger guy who isn't especially flexible it really helps. It is a bit louder but that doesn't bother me much. I hit pretty much all of my back last night and it was glorious. I haven't tried out all of the attachments yet but the bigger softer ball seems to be pretty solid for normal use. It came with a pointy one that has me a bit scared, and the regular ball that is on the mini. I don't think you'd be disappointed in it if you get one.

When I ordered, I contemplated the bigger one on sale, but I kind of thought along the lines of my cameras. I have a very nice (and bigger) camera that sits in the closet while I take most of my pictures with my iPhone. I want to take the theragun with me places and I would have only used the bigger one at home.

That is why I grabbed one of the G3's. The handle shape and the added length do help hit more of my back, as a bigger guy who isn't especially flexible it really helps. It is a bit louder but that doesn't bother me much. I hit pretty much all of my back last night and it was glorious. I haven't tried out all of the attachments yet but the bigger softer ball seems to be pretty solid for normal use. It came with a pointy one that has me a bit scared, and the regular ball that is on the mini. I don't think you'd be disappointed in it if you get one.
My lack of flexibility is leading me this direction and $212 at Budget is a heck of a deal!

When I ordered, I contemplated the bigger one on sale, but I kind of thought along the lines of my cameras. I have a very nice (and bigger) camera that sits in the closet while I take most of my pictures with my iPhone. I want to take the theragun with me places and I would have only used the bigger one at home.
Good. I will borrow your in Vegas then :)

I don't know how much to attribute to my physical therapy and how much the Mini has to do with it but my back is feeling so much better lately. I've started looking forward to my morning and evening sessions every day.

After over 6 hours driving yesterday it gave my muscles such a relief. I was pretty stiff when I got home and this really helped loosen things up.

Another plus is if you run it in the middle of your back and talk in a weird voice you sound like a robot. That cracks my son up big time.

The only problem with the mini is that I use it so much I forget it different spots... at some point I might need a 2nd one as I use it at home before/after workouts and just to take care of trouble spots but then forgot to to put it in my car to use before the I hit balls/play.

Not going to say life changing for this device, but I am not sure I have any other device that gets more use besides my phone.

Is this the best thing ever? The answer is YES. I haven't tried the bigger ones but I still find myself using this daily not only to loosen up but it feels amazing on knots I can reach in shoulders and back.

Did they get minis through Budget?
Yes, I told them about budget golf! One got the mini and the other one is debating getting the prime for the extra 2 speed settings and the bigger grip to be able to get to spots easier!

Reactions: JB
The only problem with the mini is that I use it so much I forget it different spots... at some point I might need a 2nd one as I use it at home before/after workouts and just to take care of trouble spots but then forgot to to put it in my car to use before the I hit balls/play.

Not going to say life changing for this device, but I am not sure I have any other device that gets more use besides my phone.

This is me too.

I try to grab it before every round, but a few times I find myself pulling up to the course and cursing myself for not remembering to use it or bring it along.

The problem is that i have two - but my wife has claimed the second one and isn't willing to let it stay in my golf bag.

This is me too.

I try to grab it before every round, but a few times I find myself pulling up to the course and cursing myself for not remembering to use it or bring it along.

The problem is that i have two - but my wife has claimed the second one and isn't willing to let it stay in my golf bag.

Yeah, I have so much stuff to take to the course if I am playing now... mini, cigars, cigar accoutrements, cooler etc etc etc. And that doesn't even include clubs or shoes....

Oh well, the mini at least is totally worth it as it is worth its weight in gold to get loosened up with.

That's a good idea. I've been trying to do the shoulders lately and I have a similar issues. It just seems to be a bit too much. I feel the eyeballs shaking in my head, LOL. I bet a towel over the shoulder would be a perfect thing to just take a little bit of the impact away.

I have thought about buying some other attachments too.
I’ve discovered that how much pressure you use can make a big difference. There are some spots where I glide it so it’s barely touching, others where I really bear down and let it dig in.

The Mini came in quite handy today. Yesterday was my first day back in the gym in about five months and although I went easy, I still have some DOMS today. I’ve hit the sore spots a few times with the Mini, it really loosens things up and helps with the soreness. Pretty tender when you first hit it though! I had to start off light and gradually increase the pressure as the muscles loosened up.

All day fed ex showed out for delivery. Then it disappears and says estimated delivery 11-15. :cry:
Oh well, it will get here when it gets here

All day fed ex showed out for delivery. Then it disappears and says estimated delivery 11-15. :cry:
Oh well, it will get here when it gets here

That sucks, Fedex has been wild with delivery dates for me. Something that was supposed to be 2 day priority shipped last thursday from Utah and still hasn't shown up. Hopefully yours shows up by monday so you can get in the sweet relief.

That sucks, Fedex has been wild with delivery dates for me. Something that was supposed to be 2 day priority shipped last thursday from Utah and still hasn't shown up. Hopefully yours shows up by monday so you can get in the sweet relief.
It shows it is back on a delivery vehicle this morning. I want it for my back; my son just started his first job this week and stands all day and wants to try it out, and my daughter is also excited to try before/after dance. I almost hope it doesn’t work as well as reviews suggest because I may have to buy another gun for the household

I bought a second one to keep in my office at work.

No regrets.

Feeling exhausted after 18 yesterday and 36 today.

Got finished with dinner and immediately grabbed the Theragun for a session. I cannot even begin to decide how good it felt on the bottom of my feet and around my neck/back area. Wow.

It shows it is back on a delivery vehicle this morning. I want it for my back; my son just started his first job this week and stands all day and wants to try it out, and my daughter is also excited to try before/after dance. I almost hope it doesn’t work as well as reviews suggest because I may have to buy another gun for the household
My wife was lukewarm about it in the beginning. She's been using it more and more lately, glad I bought another one so we don't have to battle for it.

The Duo Adapter will be mine

I slept wrong and woke up with a really sore neck. Five minutes with the mini and it's loose and the pain is gone.

I'm really liking the slowest setting. I feel like i can push harder on slow without it being "too much"

I played and used it and think it helped. I definitely have some real sore spots in my lower back. Hope it helps with how I feel tomorrow

I may have to order the duo adapter as well..

Back