It is because you have never used one. I have used a friends and haven't bought one yet but they feel awesome.

Count me very interested.

I knew I was gonna get dragged for that.
Thanks for being gentle with me guys 🤣

I love my mini. My wife loves the mini. My kids love the mini. The mini has brought my wife and I closer because in order for one of us to use it in our back, the spouse has to be the one using the mini on the other.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my massager, and I don’t want to be obligated to reciprocate the back massage to my wife just because I have a knot in my shoulder. And I need a theragun pro to do that, so yeah, I’m stoked to see what is in store for THPers here, and how they can use it to massage a back by yourself.

......... Sir this story took a few turns I wasn't expecting.

I only have the mini but what I do for work they’re used all over. Great equipment for muscle aches, trigger point/myofasical release, increase rom, etc.

Couldn’t suggest it enough for people.

I love my mini. My wife loves the mini. My kids love the mini. The mini has brought my wife and I closer because in order for one of us to use it in our back, the spouse has to be the one using the mini on the other.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my massager, and I don’t want to be obligated to reciprocate the back massage to my wife just because I have a knot in my shoulder. And I need a theragun pro to do that, so yeah, I’m stoked to see what is in store for THPers here, and how they can use it to massage a back by yourself.

Definitely had a different thought where this was going.....

But uh ya I like the pro/full size version for the same reasons.....

......... Sir this story took a few turns I wasn't expecting.
I’ll give you an even weirder and more unexpected turn - my freaking cat loves the Theragun! He can be anywhere in the house and as soon as he hears the Theragun turned on, he comes running into the room wanting his turn with it.

My wife claims the Theragun is no big deal and doesn’t do much for her - but strangely enough, whenever she has aches and pains she comes looking for it.

I’ll give you an even weirder and more unexpected turn - my freaking cat loves the Theragun! He can be anywhere in the house and as soon as he hears the Theragun turned on, he comes running into the room wanting his turn with it.

My wife claims the Theragun is no big deal and doesn’t do much for her - but strangely enough, whenever she has aches and pains she comes looking for it.

My three year old will run from it. So your cat is less afraid of it than my child. Makes total sense.🤷‍♂️

Man, I absolutely love the mini. The only thing holding it back from complete infatuation is that I need my wife to use it in my lower back because I can’t get the leverage needed to dig in deep back there. She’s not always willing to do everything she’s doing because I randomly decided to use it. Haha.

They’re amazing devices. Whoever gets a chance to review these will absolutely love them. No doubt about it.

My three year old will run from it. So your cat is less afraid of it than my child. Makes total sense.🤷‍♂️
Lol, our dogs freak out whenever we turn it on around them.

Lol, our dogs freak out whenever we turn it on around them.
We actually have two cats, a male and a female. The girl wants nothing to do with it and keeps her distance from it, but the boy can’t get enough of it.

The loudest of the three, but the grip adjustment and battery swap ability may interest those using one a lot.

I have the elite even though the power is strong like the pro, the super soft attachment makes it an easy decision. Super soft works great on my mini too. Especially for hard to reach places where the Pro is better.

The bluetooth and directional help can benefit those that haven't used them. Top of the line and big-time stress reliever.

I need one of these in a bad way. Couple guys at work rave about them.

The loudest of the three, but the grip adjustment and battery swap ability may interest those using one a lot.

I have the elite even though the power is strong like the pro, the super soft attachment makes it an easy decision. Super soft works great on my mini too. Especially for hard to reach places where the Pro is better.

The bluetooth and directional help can benefit those that haven't used them. Top of the line and big-time stress reliever.
Bluetooth along with the mobile app are pretty cool features. Guided routines for different situations, and the app selects the speed of the Theragun, tells you where and how long to use it, and whether your pressure is not enough, just right or too much.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Bluetooth along with the mobile app are pretty cool features. Guided routines for different situations, and the app selects the speed of the Theragun, tells you where and how long to use it, and whether your pressure is not enough, just right or too much.
Wait. What now? There’s a companion app that does all of that? I didn’t realize they had that feature.

Wait. What now? There’s a companion app that does all of that? I didn’t realize they had that feature.
Pretty sure the app works with all of them except the Mini (you can still use the app for the guided routines with the Mini, but no BT connection to control it).

You peak my interest sir. Especially since I just started a little workout regimen to get more fit.

My wife loves the Theragun mini!

Deep muscle massage sounds interesting for sure. I should look into something like this to help. Years of carrying drums in marching band/drum corps is wreaking havoc on my back now that I'm in my 40's. Golf swing certainly don't help after a giant bucket of balls. I'd certainly be curious to know if something like this would help stave off pain longed as I get older.

big boxes full of awesomeness! count me as one more THPer interested

big boxes full of awesomeness! count me as one more THPer interested
There are gonna be some very surprised and happy people when those big boxes are opened and the contents distributed!

While many THPers have spent time talking about the Mini offering from Theragun, there was a tidy little tease on social from the THP account suggesting THPers might want to learn more..

Anyone pumped to find out what this is all about?
Anyone currently using one who can give more feedback?

I would definitely like to find out what it’s all about. I haven’t used one but would absolutely love to. With my back issues I’ve had this winter and with lifting I really think this thing would do numbers for me!

Last 3 months been sitting hunched over the same desk on a folding chair. I am in need of a little relief!!

Sure is. It’ll tell you based on what hurts, where and what attachment to use. When you just have the big ball attachment, you just know you’re gonna be in some pain for a bit haha

Sure is. It’ll tell you based on what hurts, where and what attachment to use. When you just have the big ball attachment, you just know you’re gonna be in some pain for a bit haha
Dampener attachment is so good.

Interested!!!

Back