Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
While many THPers have spent time talking about the Mini offering from Theragun, there was a tidy little tease on social from the THP account suggesting THPers might want to learn more..

Anyone pumped to find out what this is all about?
Anyone currently using one who can give more feedback?

Count me as an interested!

Very interested

Saw this in the magazine and am very interested. Seems like a great model that offers a lot. After a long day sitting at my desk, this would be a welcome sight!

Very interested too, my back is KILLING ME!

These look like something I could really benefit from...but I would never try.

I know there is a lot of feedback floating around.
Just doesn't look comfortable. Call me skeptical 🤷‍♂️

Oh man. Tried a prime last weekend and shocked how much stronger it was than mini. And I love the mini

Last edited:
I love my original g3 and the mini. Excited to learn more about this! Theragun was the best golf purchase of 2020!!!

Lots of people thought that before reviewing the mini. Check out that thread for real reviews. Absolute game changer

While many THPers have spent time talking about the Mini offering from Theragun, there was a tidy little tease on social from the THP account suggesting THPers might want to learn more..

Anyone pumped to find out what this is all about?
Anyone currently using one who can give more feedback?

Super interested. The mini is great. But I can see why the Pro is Pro.
And update to the Pro has my ears and eyes perked.

Lots of people thought that before reviewing the mini. Check out that thread for real reviews. Absolute game changer

Yeah, I'll check it out.
At the risk of sounding like a weenie...it looks like it would hurt 🤣🤣🤣

Imma go find that thread now :)

Very interested.

My mini has been one of my best purchases in years.

You might be (pleasantly) surprised. I was chosen as one of the THP testers for the Theragun Mini last year, and I liked it so much I bought an Elite shortly thereafter. They really are a game changer. The Mini stays in my golf bag and/or goes with me when traveling, and the Elite stays at home. Both get used often, and it’s one purchase I’ve never regretted. I’d never used anything like it before, now I wonder how I lived without it.

David...

Game.
Changer.

Very interested and from the great reviews of the mini, this one wouldn’t disappoint either! A lot of thankful muscles I’m sure.

I certainly wouldn’t hate the upgrade and with all the attachments. It’s the absolute real deal as a product, even though at times it can be absolute torture

I'm really looking forward to whatever this is. I love my mini but I can't reach some trouble spots that one of these could get to.

very

I use it just about every day. Great product.

Go ahead and just throw mine in the mail, thanks. ;)

I’m so interested, it hurts. My mini needs a big brother to play with 😜.

I love my mini. My wife loves the mini. My kids love the mini. The mini has brought my wife and I closer because in order for one of us to use it in our back, the spouse has to be the one using the mini on the other.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my massager, and I don’t want to be obligated to reciprocate the back massage to my wife just because I have a knot in my shoulder. And I need a theragun pro to do that, so yeah, I’m stoked to see what is in store for THPers here, and how they can use it to massage a back by yourself.

With the wife and I getting to the age where we always have something aching or are hurting something with some regularity, I told her that there was about there being a testing of these. I was threatened to have my just spent golf budget withdrawn if I didn’t put my name in when the time arose.

It is because you have never used one. I have used a friends and haven't bought one yet but they feel awesome.

Count me very interested.

Now that I’m working out again and getting back into shape I need to lock into acquiring one of these, the soreness is real as you get older haha

Back