TheraOne by Therabody CBD Products

I have continued to use the Sleep every night with very good success. I am definitely falling asleep better, faster, and with less anxiety ridden thoughts rolling through my brain. Also, still no grogginess or foggy feeling when I wake up.

One thing I have noticed is that my dreams are far more vivid than they used to be. Now, I am someone who has always had pretty vivid dreams in general, and I usually remember them, but now they just seem more real. This isn't a good or bad thing, just merely an observation.

Used the Sleep last night. First off, it knocked me out within about 30 minutes and I was definitely not ready for bed. I haven't had a CBD product do that for me and for tonight I'll know to get ready then take a dose. Second, I had zero issue with staying asleep. I posted about this before that the other CBD I've been taking usually led to me waking up at some point in the night or waking up earlier than I wanted to. Not the case with the Therabody Sleep. I actually woke up 1 minute before my alarm which was great and felt good. No sleep hangover. Lastly, this tastes good and enhanced the minty taste of my toothpaste.

Night 2: I was already tired and falling asleep on the couch before taking a dose then going to bed. My issue is never falling asleep, it is staying asleep and getting restful sleep. I have to say I’m really loving this CBD. Another night of deep sleep. I woke up thinking it was too early but again I was awake a few minutes before my alarm. Felt really good. I saw a drastic different in my whoop stats as well. There was a prolonged period of sleep that my Heart Rate was lower than night one using the Sleep Tincture and both nights have been lower than prior to using anything. I’ll make a separate post comparing my sleep graph.

How's the Recover been working out for you @GolferGal

This is very interesting reading through this thread, especially for a guy my age who has never been good to his body through sports and Military life. Abuse it and recover, rwqady to go again tomorrow. Paying dearly for that lifestyle now.....may have to give this a go....

This is very interesting reading through this thread, especially for a guy my age who has never been good to his body through sports and Military life. Abuse it and recover, rwqady to go again tomorrow. Paying dearly for that lifestyle now.....may have to give this a go....

I’m in my 30s now and I’m trying to be smarter with how I take care of my body. I still train a lot. Plus with Covid we bought a rower and a Peloton. Most likely getting a treadmill too. So between golf, the gym, and using home equipment, I don’t give my body a break. I think sleep is the most important factor in recovery and so far I’ve been getting good results. That being said I could probably benefit more from going to bed earlier and having less stress but that’s no fun.

How's the Recover been working out for you @GolferGal

It's honestly hard to say right now, I am at the point of no return for soreness at the moment (like can't walk or raise my arms haha) so I am not sure anything will help. I put it on last night before bed, which I knew when I was doing it was kind of dumb because I wouldn't really know if it was working, but I was so sore I was hoping it would help me sleep better by not waking up constantly because it hurt to roll over (and I naturally toss and turn all night). I can say that I didn't notice any pain while tossing and turning last night, so maybe it worked?

It's honestly hard to say right now, I am at the point of no return for soreness at the moment (like can't walk or raise my arms haha) so I am not sure anything will help. I put it on last night before bed, which I knew when I was doing it was kind of dumb because I wouldn't really know if it was working, but I was so sore I was hoping it would help me sleep better by not waking up constantly because it hurt to roll over (and I naturally toss and turn all night). I can say that I didn't notice any pain while tossing and turning last night, so maybe it worked?
I would chalk that up to a win for now! I'm most interested in this one so if you're able keep using it (when it's not a point of no return lol), I'm very interested in the feedback!

I would chalk that up to a win for now! I'm most interested in this one so if you're able keep using it (when it's not a point of no return lol), I'm very interested in the feedback!

I am happy to keep updating for you. I in a couple of days when I can move again I will be able to give you a better assessment. I wasn't kidding when I said my workout on Tuesday was intense! I seriously can't walk, and lifting my arms or even straightening them if I have been still for a while is straight torture right now. I even did 20 minutes of foam rolling after, but clearly I am just THAT out of shape right now. :ROFLMAO:

I am going to let a lot of people down when they find out that I am in fact not taking performance enhancing substances, just playing great clubs.
I think if someone found out I was a PED's they would be shocked LOL!

I wanted to take a few days to really compose my thoughts about the Activate because I went from “meh” to “where is my lotion” pretty quickly, and I was concerned that it was a placebo effect. My right shoulder was previously injured about a month ago when I was fixing the garage door to the point where I am pretty sure I pinched a nerve and had some numbness in my hand. It’s gone away mostly, but there is still some tinge and discomfort there.

I had been using the Activate every day for the first two weeks for the sake of consistency, and the more I used it, the more convinced I became that something was really going on with the product and the relief it provided. So I took a couple days off just to see if I would miss it. And today, I was looking forward to coming home so I can put more on my shoulder after two days of rough sleeping and shoulder pain. I am 100% a believer that this stuff will take the edge off. I am convinced it works.

I had concerns that I would run out of product quickly, but those proved to be a bit overblown. I think a little goes a long way, and I have found a good groove by putting a pea-sized squeeze on my fingers and rubbing it in well.

Who would love Activate: people who like the feeling of Icey Hot and use it to loosen up, but wouldn’t mind a bit less burn and a bit more results, and people who are looking for something that works quickly and isn’t greasy, and doesn’t mind paying a bit of a premium for that.

Who may not love Activate: people who crave that icey burn of other long popular products or patches, and people who don’t want to spend anymore than the minimum for topical relief products, or people who don’t like the smell of turmeric.

Finally, for those of you who may be concerned, I used this products for two weeks and on the 14th day, I took another at home THC test and was negative. I can’t speak for the oil, but I can say that I would feel comfortable using this while being subjected to drug testing.

Last edited:
I’m fairly committed to buying the higher CBD content stick for my golf bag. I may wait for a sale, but it’s going to happen.

I’m long overdue on posting my Whoop sleep results while using the Sleep CBD Tincture. Below is my sleep prior to using any CBD. I noticed that my heart rate jumped around a lot more and it did not get as low compared to when I was using the CBD.
c0874ee70f1029dbe28a4375d5afdbbc.jpg
61dc94cc58ae69e74bcc7a57f555c0e2.jpg

Below is after using the Tincture. REM sleep almost doubled and my HR was more steady. I also felt more rested but that could have just been placebo.

1940e05fa7a3a7377145c29ebe9a828d.jpg
bcf7d5b955a19f84ababc39f193e94d3.jpg
a93c35d0ce74e304c1f2ed8f2979d845.jpg

As you all may have read, I am really impressed by the Activate lotion. If there is one downside, though, I think it's the price. But if you were on the fence on jumping in, today may be a good day to do so. I got an email with the coupon code "THANKS2U" that shuld work for a buy one, get one free on the TheraOne CBD products. I am going to hop in and try the Revive stick.

As you all may have read, I am really impressed by the Activate lotion. If there is one downside, though, I think it's the price. But if you were on the fence on jumping in, today may be a good day to do so. I got an email with the coupon code "THANKS2U" that shuld work for a buy one, get one free on the TheraOne CBD products. I am going to hop in and try the Revive stick.
@BigDill I would start a new thread with this coupon offer. Might get a few more eyeballs.

@BigDill I would start a new thread with this coupon offer. Might get a few more eyeballs.
But then we couldn’t do this little thing we do where I post in the less than optimal thread and we have this little talk. I do it for you @JB, and to keep you on your toes!

New thread incoming.

I took advantage of the B1G1 coupon and ordered 2 more bottles of the Sleep CBD Tincture

I took advantage of the B1G1 coupon and ordered 2 more bottles of the Sleep CBD Tincture

I just finished a bottle and started a second one. I think it's made a world of difference with my sleep. Only once did I wake up in the middle of the night where I couldn't turn my brain off to go back to sleep, but there were extenuating circumstanced during that instance.

I just finished a bottle and started a second one. I think it's made a world of difference with my sleep. Only once did I wake up in the middle of the night where I couldn't turn my brain off to go back to sleep, but there were extenuating circumstanced during that instance.

I’m with you. It has been a game changer for my sleep. I’m able to sleep longer and without interruption. Now managing outside stress is another conversation.

So I've been using the Activate on my lower back the last few weekends before I head out to golf. Our course doesn't come with free range balls so I usually skip out on a proper warmup and just stick to the putting/chipping green before the start of a round. This always leads to a warm up period for the first few holes since I'm really tight at the start of a round. I figured picking up the Activate after some of the reviews here may be something that would be beneficial to me and so far, I'm pretty sure it's been a huge help!

I put it on about a half hour before my tee time and when it's time to take my first swing, I do actually feel loosened up and able to take a full cut at the ball. It's also noticeable when I come up on the second shot where it's always very obvious I'm tight. I waited to put anything down here because I wanted to make sure it was actually useful but I can confidently say that the Activate does get your muscles ready to do some work. This stuff will be a godsend come summer when I'm rolling out of bed for a 6 AM tee time and am very very tight. Glad I was able to pick some up when I did. This may be part of my golf day routine for a long time!

So I've been using the Activate on my lower back the last few weekends before I head out to golf. Our course doesn't come with free range balls so I usually skip out on a proper warmup and just stick to the putting/chipping green before the start of a round. This always leads to a warm up period for the first few holes since I'm really tight at the start of a round. I figured picking up the Activate after some of the reviews here may be something that would be beneficial to me and so far, I'm pretty sure it's been a huge help!

I put it on about a half hour before my tee time and when it's time to take my first swing, I do actually feel loosened up and able to take a full cut at the ball. It's also noticeable when I come up on the second shot where it's always very obvious I'm tight. I waited to put anything down here because I wanted to make sure it was actually useful but I can confidently say that the Activate does get your muscles ready to do some work. This stuff will be a godsend come summer when I'm rolling out of bed for a 6 AM tee time and am very very tight. Glad I was able to pick some up when I did. This may be part of my golf day routine for a long time!

I have started to use the Activate right before my workouts and it's done wonders for me as well. I put it on my lower back right before I work out and I find I am able to complete the workout with far less back pain than usual.

As I have said many times, nothing will fix my back besides surgery, but this has definitely helped to at least allow me to work out again without being in too much pain, and it's allowed me to do moves I otherwise couldn't do before because it just hurt too much.

Was in a rush to get to the course today and forgot to apply the Activate before I left the house. Man was it noticeable. I was tight and it took a few holes to loosen up. After being ready to swing right away because of Activate the last few times I've played, I really need to make sure not to forget this again. It really does make a big difference in muscle readiness!

Was in a rush to get to the course today and forgot to apply the Activate before I left the house. Man was it noticeable. I was tight and it took a few holes to loosen up. After being ready to swing right away because of Activate the last few times I've played, I really need to make sure not to forget this again. It really does make a big difference in muscle readiness!

I totally agree! I have been using it before I work out and there is a very noticeable difference in my range of motion and just overall ability to do certain exercises, and how I feel when doing them and after doing them.

Back