TheraOne by Theragun CBD Products

About five weeks of using the Sleep tincture and I continue to hit new, positive sleep milestones.

As shown below, Sleep Cycle says my Deep Sleep to near Deep Sleep basically lasted four continuous hours last night - from around midnight to 4 a.m. I don’t know how accurate an iPhone app is in measuring these things but the point is, that’s a way better measurement than before using the tincture.

Historically, I’m in and out of sleep/deep sleep like a roller coaster and don’t recall ever seeing a four-hour flat-ish line like this.

Yes, I’ve ordered another bottle.

B17B94CC-BA4F-4FD8-83FD-8154C77A1BE3.jpg

About five weeks of using the Sleep tincture and I continue to hit new, positive sleep milestones.

As shown below, Sleep Cycle says my Deep Sleep to near Deep Sleep basically lasted four continuous hours last night - from around midnight to 4 a.m. I don’t know how accurate an iPhone app is in measuring these things but the point is, that’s a way better measurement than before using the tincture.

Historically, I’m in and out of sleep/deep sleep like a roller coaster and don’t recall ever seeing a four-hour flat-ish line like this.

Yes, I’ve ordered another bottle.

View attachment 9027888

That is incredible, and I love that you are able to track it to really see that it's working.

That is incredible, and I love that you are able to track it to really see that it's working.
I had forgotten what feeling rested in the morning was like. Many thanks to you, @GolferGal, for alerting me to this product.

Back