There are so many things wrong with this report

Who the hell is that reporter? She handles a hot dog like a rookie.

I thought for a second there she was going to demonstrate it going down her throat. That is the only stupidity the piece lacked.

From that article she says a hotdog is an american icon, is it viewed as such over there?

Considering its German, just renamed because of the war as far as i understand, sorta like a freedom fries scenario.

Poor little wenner dog. They had him on a bun?

What it comes down to is that no one is accountable for their own actions any more. If you choke on a hot dog it must be the manufacturers fault and not your own for not chewing the thing enough.

I agree GG. Its only 10:30 and now I am hungry

Considering its German, just renamed because of the war as far as i understand, sorta like a freedom fries scenario.

I believe we started putting it on a bun and called it hot dog.

ummmm....yeah. Not sure about that one. And who says there's nothing good on tv? :confused2:

Hey I know that Gray's Papaya!!! Makes me want to get a recession special now.

Pizza in a cone... WTF!!!

You have to see "The Home Wrecker"

[YOUTUBE]js1jfYZxCvs&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

Lol, looks like a fun place, just not sure I'd want to eat there. However, we had a bbq place that looked similar and was fantastic.

This just makes me want to eat a hotdog....with spicy mustard and sour kraut of course.

Thanks for reminding me. I need to put HD Buns on my shopping list for tonight. I have the hot dogs, just out of buns.

OMG i almost peed my pants when I saw her throwing it around and then go towards her throat with it....:clapp:

Lmao, that reporter must feel so dang awkward.

Don't underestimate Jeannie Moos. 99.9% chance she did that on purpose.

Reminds me of Aruba...how low can you go?

People need to stop commenting/bumping/posting in this thread! Every time I read it, I get really hungry for a brat, polish sausage, chili cheese dog, etc.!

What are ya? A New Yorker?

Kevin

LoL, yes I am. Well kind of. I was born there but grew up in Florida, but my parents are true New Yorkers along with the rest of my family so for me the only way to eat a hot dog is with spicy mustard and sour Kraut. And if the dog is grilled I like it charred.

This thread brings one word to mind... "PHALLIC"! LMAO:banana:

Can they redesign bananas or should we just outlaw them to prevent any morons from choking them as well???

Morons!

Last edited:
Back