These have gotta be the best Oreos ever!

No coconut for me. Double stuff Oreos all day.

Hard pass on those Oreos. Prefer the blonde ones and mega stuff original

I really like the Oreo Thins actually!

I like these the best. download (1).jpeg

The best Oreos are in ice cream.

So many flavors of Oreos now, and at least 4 different types of fill level of the original-Mega, Most, double and regular.
I get a big glass of skim milk and a spoon. Drop one in and wait for it to sink and scoop it out with the spoon.
I see they have a pistachio flavor now and will have to try them.

I have become a fan of the Golden Oreos. So good.

All of these flavor combos that you are suggesting, simply indicates to me what combinations of chemicals that you are willing to swallow! That's all that these flavors are!

All of these flavor combos that you are suggesting, simply indicates to me what combinations of chemicals that you are willing to swallow! That's all that these flavors are!
So what's your point? We certainly don't think these are healthy eats. Live a little and enjoy life instead of worrying about everything you eat being healthy.:eek: Just don't eat the whole package in 24 hours like i sometimes do.

I just appreciate that they are typically regarded as fairly vegan friendly, cross contamination aside. No substitute for the original.

So what's your point? We certainly don't think these are healthy eats. Live a little and enjoy life instead of worrying about everything you eat being healthy.:eek: Just don't eat the whole package in 24 hours like i sometimes do.

Oh, I don't! I like to eat well, but I can't really recall the last time I bought, or had, a cookie! I've simply lost the taste for them. And I quit soda and chips quite some time ago. I was the guy who always had a 2 liter of Coke in the fridge, and would fall asleep with his hand in the potato chip bag. I ballooned to 205lbs! At 5'9", that's too heavy. I now weigh 165. Stopped the pop and chips, and the weight just fell off of me!

But, today, instead of lunch, I had a nice big slice of blueberry pie! And I also have a slice of Tiramisu in the fridge from the local hot food carry out I frequent. Oh, how I love me some Tiramisu! So, I'm not a teetotaler by any means.

Hello there..
3A76B876-0E4D-4CA1-9B48-A5B12776F25C.jpeg

Back