They're Making a List!

Going to be interesting to see if they actually enforce the penalties or not....

They are just stirring the pot IMO. Does absolutely no good unless that actually enforce the rules.

...checking it twice, they're going to find out who's naughty and nice.

The NHL tried this a few years back with "known" divers, it was quietly kiboshed

I agree it's all for naught unless they actually hand out some penalty strokes.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I like the individuality of it, but yeah, pointless without enforcement.

I’m going to start a slow play list too that no one will see and no one will no if they are on it. You’ve been warned.

I’m going to start a slow play list too that no one will see and no one will no if they are on it. You’ve been warned.

I understand their concept, but it's pointless if they don't actually hand out penalties.

I think the players will know for sure once they get their 2nd bad time. I read the article, but I can't remember if it said they'd get a warning after their first bad time. Either way, it shouldn't take but a couple of hole for a few guys.

the rules to apply equally to everybody, but they apply more equally to these people:

Crazy, isn't it! I think they should make that list, and send out monthly newsletters to those on the list about how to increase pace of play. " You are receiving this newsletter because you have been deemed slow. We are watching. Have a good day."

PGA Offical: "Great job everyone. I appreciate all of you providing your submissions and I am proud to announce that we have finally completed the slow play watch list for implementation in Q2 of 2020. All I have to do now is hit print [click!] and......OH MY GOODNESS.......AHHHHH.....WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!"

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back