Things That Irritate You On the Course?

Got hit into twice today.....first time, looked back and raised my hands like "WTF?!" No fore, no nothing. Second time, picked up his ball, drove back to the tee asked who this ball belonged to, and laid him out with a two piece. I dont play that sh*t.
So you picked his ball up, drove back and then got in a fight?

No fight.....a left, a right.....good night. Classy? Like hitting a ball that can be lethal at speeds in excess of 120 mph? Once is a mistake, twice is a problem.

No fight.....a left, a right.....good night. Classy? Like hitting a ball that can be lethal at speeds in excess of 120 mph? Once is a mistake, twice is a problem.
Good thing you went back and took care of him then.

He hit two balls into you and then he knocked you out when you went back to the tee...sounds like a bad day all around for you :beat-up:

Id think you'd at least give them fair warning before the one-two combo. Surprised you didn't get hauled off with cuffs on.

Id think you'd at least give them fair warning before the one-two combo. Surprised you didn't get hauled off with cuffs on.
He did give fair warning. He gave the "WTF" motion with his hands from down the fairway...

These days you have to be careful; you never know when someone is 'packing heat'.

The twosome behind us blabbing very loud while we are trying to putt.

Slow Play, especially being behind the group that checks every putt from every angle plumb bobbing everything who then proceed to 4 putt the green. Not picking up once you are out of a hole. Not fixing ball marks.

Got hit into twice today.....first time, looked back and raised my hands like "WTF?!" No fore, no nothing. Second time, picked up his ball, drove back to the tee asked who this ball belonged to, and laid him out with a two piece. I dont play that sh*t.

Let me guess what happened next, the beer cart girl hopped in your arms, declared that you are the manliest man ever and you went home with her for the night.

120 MPH off of the clubface, falling at a speed much less than that. Youre a joke of a human being if you cant control your anger. I really wish you got hauled off in cuffs. The world would be a safer place.

- People who walk 18 holes knowing there are people playing with carts waiting behind them, yet not allowing them to play through.
- People behind you who push or rush you and refuse to play through saying they are not in a hurry, even though they are dropping balls around you on the fairway and/or sitting and watching every one of your shots.
- People who wear jeans and cut off t-shirts on the course. Im not saying its a fashion contest out there but come on!
- People who are obviously drunk on the course.
- People from an parallel fairway who are looking for their ball, pick up your ball, only to set it back down after they realize it isn't theirs.
- Un fixed divots.
- Un fixed ball marks on greens.
- Sunflower seed shells on greens.
- People who take over 5 minutes to search for a lost ball.
- People who litter on the course.
- Pro-Shops that charge a wide array of greens fees depending on who is working the desk that day.
- People on the course who question you about your tee time, like you are not suppose to be playing at a time because they are. (This happens a lot)

I know, too many complaints but I bet they have all happened to us at some point!

This.

626e343e-d50d-2fa9.jpg

Look closely. There are four carts there, which is the first hole of the course. What isn't pictured, is the fact that all EIGHT guys teed off, then drove onto the fairway. An 8 some? Really?

This happened during todays round. I was speechless.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Way over the line.

Dallas, I would be very careful. I know if you came to me like that, regardless of whether I was in the wrong, that you wouldn't be leaving unscarred. I carry a knife on me for such situations, and I am not the only one. Also, I fight dirty.

Think before you do something that stupid again.

Dallas, I would be very careful. I know if you came to me like that, regardless of whether I was in the wrong, that you wouldn't be leaving unscarred. I carry a knife on me for such situations, and I am not the only one. Also, I fight dirty.

Think before you do something that stupid again.

Pretty much my thoughts, though I doubt it went down as he said....actually, I guarantee it didn't.

Pretty much my thoughts, though I doubt it went down as he said....actually, I guarantee it didn't.

I guess it sounded tough though.

(It didn't)

I don't know if he did or not, and honestly, there is a huge pasture by my yard where I put all the s%!ts I don't give, but I am a massive advocate of carrying a weapon for non-lethal self defense, and doing something like that would put him in the hospital eventually.

Also, what happed to golf being a gentlemans game?

Today I hit two of my biggest drives ever....like they went over 400 yards. Unfortunately, both times I hit up in the group ahead of us. The first one the guy threw his hands up and kinda gave me a "wtf" look. It was weird, the ball just flew and flew and I thought no way I could reach them on the second one. Well I hit into them again, one guy picks up my ball and comes back to the tee and ask who hit it. I said I did and he hit me with a 1-2 piece. Rough day.

Today I hit two of my biggest drives ever....like they went over 400 yards. Unfortunately, both times I hit up in the group ahead of us. The first one the guy threw his hands up and kinda gave me a "wtf" look. It was weird, the ball just flew and flew and I thought no way I could reach them on the second one. Well I hit into them again, one guy picks up my ball and comes back to the tee and ask who hit it. I said I did and he hit me with a 1-2 piece. Rough day.
Haha, Marc. Priceless. Glad you got to meet a THP member today!

Back