Things you laugh way too hard at

This has been a family favorite. Victor Borge is a master pianist and conductor. ANd pretty damn funny

Small snippet.

Longer version with a full show.

I laughed pretty hard at this - happened today, enjoy:

In the last week+ in the elevator lobby of our floor and the hallways we have gotten new paint and new carpet. They will do the offices sooner than later.

While I was in the can this AM someone blew chunks at the door the men’s room – all over the freshly painted wall and door, and all over the new carpet – gravity can be funny that way. It’s freaking bright yellow and has lot’s of food bits in it too.

Sorry to be so graphic here, but in my Seinfeld/Curb your Enthusiasm sort of a way, I found it grossly funny as hell, had to bite my cheeks to keep from laughing going back to my desk, and if I had not paid attention, I’d have stepped in it. Poor fellow only had to go maybe 3 more steps to get to a toilet or sink.

3E502B73-F668-437E-8774-F15B4075A991.jpeg

There are few things in life more satisfying than the eye roll from one of your children after ripping off a proper dad joke.

Especially when their high school/college age friends are laughing at your dad joke. :LOL:

I'll randomly get reminders of things I posted on Facebook when I was single (and probably drank a lot more - LOL) and just die laughing. It's not even always that funny, just funny to think I was such an idiot.

I'll randomly get reminders of things I posted on Facebook when I was single (and probably drank a lot more - LOL) and just die laughing. It's not even always that funny, just funny to think I was such an idiot.

Same. As well as other forums I've been on for a long time where I go search old posts or someone runs across an old post and it just gives me a chuckle.

This has been a family favorite. Victor Borge is a master pianist and conductor. ANd pretty damn funny

Small snippet.

Longer version with a full show.

I remember being really young watching him and Red Skelton.

I know this makes me a bad person, but if I see someone hurt themselves, my first reaction is normally to laugh.
We talked about this at church one day. Our conclusion was you know you're old when people don't laugh at you falling anymore.

DDE500AD-F0FB-4C7F-8892-999CB26B38AD.jpeg

1CBA73AC-451C-435E-8953-4E1C99F5374E.jpeg

FB_IMG_1641174951018.jpg

Hearing my 10 year old son try to use "That's what she said" or "That's your mom" in a joke and it's usually so far off it's quite funny!
Something like this happened not too long ago. I laughed when my 16 year old used “that’s what she said” appropriately. Then I absolutely lost it when I saw my wife’s face. I shouted for him to run.

My wife is borderline militant on keeping the lenses of her glasses clean. So if I lean in for a quick kiss goodbye I'll try to lightly smudge one of the lenses with my nose and it makes me howl seeing how mad she gets.

Back