Things you laugh way too hard at

My wife is borderline militant on keeping the lenses of her glasses clean. So if I lean in for a quick kiss goodbye I'll try to lightly smudge one of the lenses with my nose and it makes me howl seeing how mad she gets.
One of my best friends called me and asked if I would stop over to his house to check and see if he left his glasses on the seat of his golf cart. He/family went out of town for Easter and he wanted some peace of mind. I'm seriously considering smearing something on his lenses. If I find them, or course.

Last edited:
Today I am laughing along with some of JB's posts in the rivalry thread. He can zing them out.

I laugh everyday at my dogs. They are a hoot.

I agree. I belly laughed several times at both he and mward (poor guys tagged enough, 🤣) when they played.

Or speaking of firecrackers:

Man that second one sets off all kinds of “stupid hurts” alarms. I mean it’s kind of funny, but she’s already pointing the gun at people and doesn’t understand finger discipline. If he was her instructor, he sucks. Whenever I’ve trained someone (mainly family and my kids) they know that there are zero safety violations. If there are we are done for the day. Certain accidents can’t happen if they can’t happen. Guns rarely go off unless the trigger is depressed. The trigger cannot be depressed accidentally if you do what your supposed to. He’s lucky he didn’t get himself or someone else shot.

The guy blowing himself up? No sympathy. In a freaking hotel room to boot, dang near earned a Darwin Award, cleansing the world of his genes? If I want fireworks for Halloween, I go to the fireworks store? Sure they’re pricy, but I don’t have to blow my butt up in a hotel room because I’m an amateur chemist?

I've spent most of this week cutting down a big maple tree next to the house. Finished it today but not before a felled limb knocked my dumba** off the ladder with a running chainsaw in my hand. Picked myself up off the ground... no broken bones, no dismemberment. Went inside to tell my wife what had just happened, and we both laughed our asses off.

Borat. Key n Peele.

FB_IMG_1601401396240.jpg

"Liberty Biberty", or, "Liberty Bouchimo".
This silly commercial always cracks me up.

Tim Conway as the Dentist

Jim Carrey. Courtroom scenes in Liar Liar make me hysterical every time.

This one makes me laugh every time I see it:

View attachment 9060671
My daughter did this when she was about 18 mos. old. One of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

The dog never knew what hit her…. Spent the rest of the day with her arse against the wall and looking suspiciously at the rest of us. 🤣🤣🤣

A64B3891-4DA0-4F26-9165-58A82CC544CE.jpeg

My daughter did this when she was about 18 mos. old. One of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

The dog never knew what hit her…. Spent the rest of the day with her arse against the wall and looking suspiciously at the rest of us. 🤣🤣🤣
This made me laugh almost as hard as the original meme. :ROFLMAO:

index.php

63225392-B8B3-49DB-92CE-FC5B5C5574C8.jpeg

A331202F-604E-4787-B60A-0F6F4B43E039.jpeg

3C7CF342-A74E-4197-96BE-75060E432831.jpeg

Back