Think I Found My New Putter for 2021

So many questions.

Start with why were you searching on Goodwill.com
Why were you searching for Bull Penis on any website.
Does it come in arm lock for you?
Since you are a club builder, can you trim to length?
What grip will be going on it, and why will it be a Super Stroke?

What grip will be going on it, and why will it be a Super Stroke?

I'm thinking left-hand-low with a good pace.

Please do not post any pictures of any putter covers you are contemplating, especially any you are thinking of that would remain on when you are using it.

Last edited:
In the old school villages jn Greece they use the bull 🍆 for disciplinary purposes. I know this because I saw my cousin get whipped by one for doing something pretty bad :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I'll send it to him to re traumatize him

You might need to trim that down. Damn sure you aren't used to playing with anything that length.

In the old school villages jn Greece they use the bull 🍆 for disciplinary purposes. I know this because I saw my cousin get whipped by one for doing something pretty bad :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I'll send it to him to re traumatize him
I was Today Years Old when I learned that you can get whipped by a bull penis in Greece.

I was Today Years Old when I learned that you can get whipped by a bull penis in Greece.

You say that as if it didnt happen to you at Summer Camp...

That is gross..

So many things that could be said...

like jb asked, i want to know how and why you came up with this.
golfunfiltered has a new meaning.

I'd buy at least three of them. Never can tell about the manufacturing of those things. Always carry a spare in the bag, just in case someone else wants to try one. :p

lol. That wouldn't last 10minues in my house. My dog loves "BULLy sticks". chews them all up. Come to think of it, all dogs love them.

Priced right, maybe .50 cents to high. :unsure:

“I like the feel of this putter, but my putts always curve just slightly to the left.”

Per the disclaimer, you will need to service and clean it. I'm guessing you're the man for the job.

I’m going to wait for the PBR Tour model.

Back