Thinking of doing something fun!

Two weeks for the Whites, a few months for the Blues. Golds will be tougher, 3 months.

You have a solid all around game buddy and lots of birdies with your distance from those forward tees!

You'll be off the whites by the end of the season and to the blacks by the end of 2017. Par is harder than we think!

I say 2 years. You got some game but I like the concept but this will take some time. Closer doesn't always make it easier. I certainly hope you beat the time frame I laid out.

I've been a member her over a year. Played the golds perhaps 20 times and lowest was 76. It will be tough to get to the blacks in 3 months but thanks 

got faith in you bro. It will be quick to get to the golds then will spend the rest if time getting better and completing the goal

Hmm, it's going to be awkward when we play there together again with you on the white tees and much older guy me playing from the tips. But, hey, it's all good.

:cowboy::egyptian::cowboy:

Sicko course! White tees there are probably harder than than the back tees at a lot of courses.

Someone needs to create a board to see who gets this right. Ha!

1 month or 4 rounds. Whichever happens first!

Kang, that is a serious lofty goal!

I think a few weeks for whites, then not until next calendar year will you be back at the black tees. Especially with that winter snow thingy you deal with.

So, guesstimate 100 rounds from white to black.

This is really interesting. The way that this course is set up on most holes you'll be hitting similar clubs into the greens from all the tees just shorter clubs off the tee.

I think that it's going to take you longest to break par from the front tees then once you break through you'll get the next two pretty quickly. I'm going to say you will be all the way back by the start of November.

I have no idea on a guess, but I think this is a pretty cool idea. will be interesting to follow your progress.

I think it's funny that four tees up at your course is 6,250. Crazy Colorado...

My vote is two rounds. No foolin.

I got called crazy for guessing 4 rounds!

Pretty cool idea! I don't think you will stay long on the whites, less than 10 rounds, but to complete it all will probably take quite a bit longer.

Looking forward to seeing how you do!

9 months to the blacks!! You can do this!!!

If weather holds out through end of year I say December 15th to be back to black.

If not and spotty like last year...May 12th 2017 for the cycle.

You will be back to blacks by February 18th regardless.

I'm guessing 2 months to get off the whites. Then another month to get off the blues. That puts us into early December and think weather shuts you down & you won't get off the golds until next spring. A few weeks to knock off the winter rust and I say by next April you will be off the golds and onto the blacks. Total time I say is roughly 8 months. Could do it sooner, but don't think the weather will allow it.

Important note, in the past 3 years I've shot under par on 18 once. Within 5 strokes of par a handful. This may be a long undertaking

Important note, in the past 3 years I've shot under par on 18 once. Within 5 strokes of par a handful. This may be a long undertaking

That's the spirit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill go 2 months...dont let me down

My first attempt at the white tees today. 5796 yds, 69.5/123 with new ratings. Proving more difficult than I expected. Even thru 14 with 1 bird and one bogey

Easy holes ahead - go get it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back